or Connect

Posts by nickelcobalt

Original style Horween Chromexcel leather Lightly worn for 2 months, no damage, just starting to break in I am a 9.5D for reference and can wear these comfortably with ragg wool socks Will include shoe bags and original box, but not shoe trees
7 1/4" 100% wool felt, crushable Dark olive color
Barrett's black with gold lion emblem club tie, $15 ConUS 55" x 3" Vintage
Lambswool Olive/Cream Houndstooth, $OLD ConUS Soft, cashmere-like, may even be cashmere but I don't know how to tell 11.5" x 52.6" Baby Alpaca Grayscale Fair Isle, $69 ConUS Made in Peru Tremendously warm and soft 9.5" x 78"
Something about the proportions of that fit make you look a little taller. Barbour x To Ki To / Rose & Born / Howard Yount / John Lobb / Filson My outfits are pretty similar day to day, I'm probably going to taper my HY pants and go with no break and 2" cuffs.
theres a link in the yellow highlighted area where your photos are when you view this thread. sup a-lo
Price drop, accepting offers.
Softest cotton that will ever touch your legs, very similar to Unis. All their khaki chinos retail for at least $100. Measurements Waist: 15" Front rise: 9.5" Back rise: 14" Upper thigh: 11.3" Knee: 8" Leg opening: 7.3" Inseam: 33"
In Brandy Tortoise with Evergreen lenses, retail is $89.
3-patch pocket, 3-button, no buttons on cuffs, back is unvented but has a sort of accordion-style mock-double-vent. Another rare item, as seen here. Measurements Shoulder: 17" Chest: 19" Sleeve: 25.3" Length: 28.2"