or Connect

Posts by nickelcobalt

1. Michael Bastian for Randolph Engineering Limited Edition Aviators Gold frames, AGX glass lenses, comes with original case. Asking $75 shipped ConUS 2. Classic Specs Amherst Italian acetate tortoise frames (no longer available online), evergreen lenses, comes with original case and micro-fiber cloth. Asking $50 shipped ConUS
Trousers fit truer to size than most, That is, a size 30 measures about 30.5" while most brands would measure 31". Tapered cut, medium rise, 7.5" is the standard leg opening on most sizes, I think some larger sizes are 8" though. As for the quality, they're some of the best you can buy off the rack; taped seams, split curtain waistband with horsehair canvas interfacing. I work for them and the trousers are one of my favorite offerings. Best I can find anywhere for the...
bump
I'd really like to sell this soon, send offers.
Purchased from Islander, comes with garment bag.The perfect shell for all weather conditions, fit just isn’t right for me unfortunately. Cry for me. Will fit a true medium. $495 shipped within North America (Retailed for at least twice as much) Measurements Chest: 21.5” Length: 29” Shoulder (across back): 19.5” Shoulder (across front): 18.5” Sleeve: 25.25” Width across bottom: 22” "The Field Jacket remains a flagship piece in the Veilance collection—a versatile...
Arc'teryx Veilance/Run of the Mill/Rugby/J.Press/Alden
Fit pic for reference: 6", ~140 lbs, 36/38L or size small usually, went TTS
Got my field jacket in orange oxide, size small last night. Haven't worn it out, wore it around the house to try it out and the very slight oversized fit looks great, it's not noticeable at all with 2 layers underneath. The goretex is a bit noisy, crunchy and stiff like Tyvek, which is both a pro and a con (holds it shape and drapes well, but even the slightest movement breaks the silence in my quiet country home). Technically, the details of the jacket are engineered...
Double-vented Fully lined Non-functional cuffs Measurements Shoulders: 17" Chest (armpit to armpit): 20.5" Sleeve length (shoulder end to cuff): 25" Body length (from the bottom of the collar down the back): 30"
Rugby Prince of Wales Check Wool Trouser, $45 ConUS Tagged 30 x 30 Black and white with subtle light blue overcheck Made in Italy Measurements Waist: 15.7" Front rise: 9.7" Back rise: 15" Upper thigh: 11.6" Knee: 8.2" Leg opening: 7.4" Inseam: 30"