or Connect

Posts by PTWilliams

Brioni Jacket Loro Piana turtleneck Brioni corduroy slacks Edmond Allen wholecuts
There are just some items I'll never see again. Currently $335 (but the bids are a little suspicious) http://www.ebay.com/itm/171140267502?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Thats interest, but I think that new and used, recent and vintage need to be divided. I my opinion, used Kiton & Brioni go for about 6%-8% of the claim of retail used, and I've gotten some really nice vintage pieces for $100. Hermes go for at least three times as much for both recent and vintage. I've also notices that Kiton goes for about twice as much as Brioni, even though they are similar quality.
I featured these shoes a while back on a SF thread, hand painted Allen Edmonds to match the speckled jacket. I've worn this outfit a few times in the wild. The shoes are at least noticeable in a dark nightclub scene.
Just for fun (not my entry, unless more than one entry per person is allowed, the rules don't say)
I picked up about 10 RLPL polos as a lot and this one was included. I never knew what to pair it with, until I got this Brioni jacket, and can't imagine wearing it with another shirt because it seemed perfect IMO. The close-up represents the colors pretty well. My humble contribution (please use the second picture if only one for voting).
I think your right about my skintone, that needs to be lightened for that jacket (I actually use este laude invisiblle fluid makeup for that, and nobody has ever noticed). Not getting the original jacket was a disappointment. Wearing the jacket has passed the three-complements-from-complete-strangers test, and I've gotten positive feedback here, but quality of the fabric and jacket does put me off (the seller sent along the tie in the picture with the blue shirt which I...
What the hell was that? A computer glitch?
A bite is a complete stranger coming up and complementing my outfit, if they're female even better, but an honest complement from a dude is welcome too. I think for many women, you're right that fishing with designer labels is the prefered bait.I've always thought pink has a lot of potential since it goes with almost every color.
A bite is a complete stranger coming up and complementing my outfit, if they're female even better, but an honest complement from a dude is welcome too. I think for many women, you're right that fishing with designer labels is the prefered bait.I've always thought pink has a lot of potential since it goes with almost every color.