or Connect

Posts by Winot

I have gradually been working my way through this list (and others' suggestions - thanks) and have still not found what I'm looking for. The one I liked most was the PAM 352 but it wears a bit large for my liking. I liked the look of the Omega but too thick and felt a bit 'plasticky'. Hated the Piaget, the Hublot was just OK.So I have rethought and am looking at brushed steel bracelets rather than titanium. My shortlist; most not yet seen:1. Rolex Explorer I ref. 1016...
Thanks. Nomos Tetra. First mechanical watch I bought.
Yes, 3 watch straps and a couple of wallets ;-)
As we're talking JLC, this caught my eye in the Royal Arcade in London last week:
A birthday present to myself:
I had a shirt made out of bamboo (not sure if it was Acorn) and the cuffs and collar wore away very quickly. No problem with machine washing though.
Busy! Great, but busy.
@BostonHedonist if you want good access to Canary Wharf then you want to be located near the Jubilee line (the silver one). That means Southwark, Bermondsey or further north St. John's Wood/West Hampstead. Alternatively you can get the DLR from Greenwich.
Just about to visit NYC then San Fran on business (from the UK) and will be taking a 3 piece and a DB.
Snap. Love the way it hangs though.