or Connect

Posts by Winot

IMO, the thing that makes the existing Saxonia Thin special is the finishing on the hands and hour sticks. It catches the light wonderfully. If they can stick to that level on the new model then I might be tempted by a white gold to pair with my rose gold model.
Was quite pissed off when I read this last night, having just bought a pre-owned Saxonia Thin and compromising on the fact that I wished it were 38mm.That said, I paid only about 20% more than the reported price of the new model and I have it now and I do love it. Need to be thankful for what we've got, right?
Interesting. I didn't know about this. It's an elegant solution for sure. A perpetual shoehorned into a dress watch aesthetic.
It's the only annual:perpetual calendar I've seen that ticks my box as far as a clean/balanced dial is concerned.
SEO, apparently.
My new grail watch:
Thanks - but I was looking for the titanium (562 or 564).Why are you selling it?
Looks fantastic - I have been thinking about getting a Luminor and this might seal the deal - not a fan of large watches but love the Panerai look.Luminor 42mm Duo looks to be priced at $8100 which is comparable with e.g. the PAM560.Just need to check if the case is brushed - my Radiomir 337 is too shiny for my taste so I was thinking about getting a titanium (e.g.. 564) but this new Duo will be thrown into the pot too.
I've probably ranted about this before, but it's incredibly frustrating how difficult it is sometimes to find out information about case thickness. It's pretty fundamental to how a watch feels on the wrist, and yet so many makers/sellers don't bother to list it. An example - I'm trying to find out how thick the new Panerai 562 & 564 are - and yet the information is difficult to come by and isn't even on Panerai's own website as far as I can tell. Not good enough!
I want a titanium Luminor now :-(