or Connect

Posts by Winot

It's not about actually passing the watch on though. It's about giving the present generation a warm feeling that their expensive purchase isn't solely a selfish act.
I seem to recall a lot of discussion of skin tone and cloth colour in Alan Flusser's Dressing the Man.
I saw the new ceramic panda Daytona in WoS Regent St. yesterday (in a glass case). Looked very nice to me, but I haven't taken much notice of Daytonas up to now. Apparently there's a 5 year waiting list!
I'm going for my first fitting tomorrow for my first cord suit. Went for brown (similar colour to those above) and a 3 piece SB.
Please do!I came close to buying the Master Ultra Thin 1907 - a lovely watch (went for a pre-owned Lange Saxonia Thin in the end).
I got my silk/linen too. It looks lovely - really characterful and slubby. Gonna get Elia Caliendo to make it up as a suit for next summer.
Craig, If you like Nomos, why not get another with a black face? Alternatively, you could go for a new Datejust in memory of your father.
Blue suede double monk, by Cleverley:
Zeitwerk boom. My grail watch.
I take your point, but ultimately I think Davide Taub came out of it pretty well. And having met him, I'd say it is a fairly accurate portrayal of his personality.