or Connect

Posts by Winot

Will probably be selling my Radiomir PAM337 too if anyone's interested: (not my watch)
Good point on the 60s look. Also, the white reminds me more of the watch my Dad (RIP) used to wear. And yes, good prices in grey market @mimo.I'll chew on it some more (need to get tax rebate first...) but I think it'll be the white.
Which Glashütte Original Senator Sixties should I get - white, black or blue? I'm leaning towards the white as I like the combination with the gold hands and suspect it'll be easier to wear. I like the idea of the blue but it doesn't sing to me in the flesh. The black really pops in real life.
What's with the snark on the site of late? Let's play nice please.
Correct. Mine's the 40mm.I get the point about affect on functionality. I haven't mine Lange for that long, but certainly haven't noticed any of those issues.
A confession - I hadn't really noticed that the movement was small compared to the case size, and I don't really care. Do I get expelled from TWAT? Here's the rear view, taken just now. Presumably the movement ends at the inner edge of the rear bezel? Doesn't bother me.
IMO, the thing that makes the existing Saxonia Thin special is the finishing on the hands and hour sticks. It catches the light wonderfully. If they can stick to that level on the new model then I might be tempted by a white gold to pair with my rose gold model.
Was quite pissed off when I read this last night, having just bought a pre-owned Saxonia Thin and compromising on the fact that I wished it were 38mm.That said, I paid only about 20% more than the reported price of the new model and I have it now and I do love it. Need to be thankful for what we've got, right?
Interesting. I didn't know about this. It's an elegant solution for sure. A perpetual shoehorned into a dress watch aesthetic.
It's the only annual:perpetual calendar I've seen that ticks my box as far as a clean/balanced dial is concerned.