or Connect

Posts by Winot

Great news. I'm gonna get Elia Caliendo to make mine into some trousers. What's everyone else doing?
Ah, thanks guys. I'll give the new Explorer ii a go, although I thinks it's the look of the bezel rather than rotation that's the issue.
Does it have a rotating bezel like the new style? Don't like those :-(Also, won't solve the waterproofing issue. If I go vintage, it'll be a 1016.
I have gradually been working my way through this list (and others' suggestions - thanks) and have still not found what I'm looking for. The one I liked most was the PAM 352 but it wears a bit large for my liking. I liked the look of the Omega but too thick and felt a bit 'plasticky'. Hated the Piaget, the Hublot was just OK.So I have rethought and am looking at brushed steel bracelets rather than titanium. My shortlist; most not yet seen:1. Rolex Explorer I ref. 1016...
Thanks. Nomos Tetra. First mechanical watch I bought.
Yes, 3 watch straps and a couple of wallets ;-)
As we're talking JLC, this caught my eye in the Royal Arcade in London last week:
A birthday present to myself:
I had a shirt made out of bamboo (not sure if it was Acorn) and the cuffs and collar wore away very quickly. No problem with machine washing though.
Busy! Great, but busy.