or Connect

Posts by Winot

Some Nomos action from me too (waiting for flight from Beijing to Shanghai to take off).
Alas it's not a sandwich dial - just applied numbers. A reason to keep my Radiomir 337 (which is).Everything else holds true though.
New kop - PAM 562 at LHR T5.
^these are pretty much exactly my stats except I'm 56/46L and I usually play it safe and order 3m for a sport coat. Mainly because the cost of the extra 0.5m is negligible.
Yes I wouldn't wear it for work. But I think you're all right - it's safer to go for a jacket.
I sent off for a swatch of this one - it looks and feels amazing and I am seriously tempted to order a jacket's length. Would a suit be too much do you think:http://www.themerchantfox.co.uk/prod/986/fox-twist/prince-of-wales-check
I love Cucinelli's stuff but Loro Piana is better for the larger gentleman. Have been buying a lot recently. Not vicuna though!
Darker strap courtesy of Jean Rousseau in Piccadilly Arcade:
How have you got on with the Grande as a GMT watch? I currently have a Reverso Grande Ultra Thin and a Nomos Tangente GMT and am thinking about selling them both and buying a Grande Reverso Ultra Thin Duoface for my business GMT 'needs'.