or Connect

Posts by EZETHATSME

^ True dat. EZ
Try posting this question on the Streetwear & Denim side of this site. You might have better luck there, as they tend to know more about jeans and such. Be prepared for some snark though, as this look probably isn't what they are in too so much. Maybe someone can help you though. I have no idea the exact brand of any of those clothes, but I do have a similar belt, picked up at the Nordstrom Rack. Some random brand - I don't think that item will be too hard to find, or...
I like both of deh Vox. They give me a laugh, ours with his snark, Bono with his ego. Plus I like our Vox's new incarnation. The most important question is which has the better sunglasses? EZ
Paging holymadness. EZ
I like that Bono Vox and Vox Sartoria have so much in common. Vox is dead. Long live Vox! EZ
Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant I nosed around it when I firat found out about it. Never found anything remotely in my size or that wasn't so "fashionable" as to be quickly dated. I'm sure here are deals to be had, but I usually shop for what I want, not what's left over and happens to fit. Never been one to chase discounts... even though I'm a certified small-timer. My experience exactly. EZ
Neither did I. Guess I hadn't seen it anywhere, although I'm still a noob on here. All my pants are flat front - as a slender dude, I feel they look best on me. Your mileage may vary I reckon. EZ
Found that kind of interesting. I hate square toed shoes with the fervor of an SF Inquisitor, but guess old Ben Franklin didn't see it our way. I do own a pair of the Frye's, love 'em. EZ
Quote: Originally Posted by RSS I have a preference for English makers ... but that's all it is ... a preference. I for Italian. And just a preference... Doc's advice is spot on. EZ
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=211723 Welcome to the forvm, son. EZ