or Connect

Posts by EZETHATSME

Quote: Originally Posted by winston I'm not seeing it in either case. Not even remotely. I still think that's TC. EZ
Well done, Sam - hilarious mashup! EZ
AlanC EZ
Jeans, as suggested. Casual clothes. Riding your motorcyle. EZ
^ Please Gentlemen. This is serious, serious business. Serious I tell you. EZ
^ It was rude of me to point out your brief aside to types of dress you dislike besides those that are "Style Forvm Approved." I fell in to the 'ol trap of INTERNET = SERIOUS BUSINESS! Don't EVER deviate from the subject of the thread! Sorry for getting my panties in a bunch over nothing at all, my bad! EZ
Quote: Originally Posted by bleachboy I don't give a fuck what kind of underwear you're wearing, and neither does anybody else. F. Carbera does. EZ
Don't know that I'd emulate this exact look, but these guys are young. http://www.rugby.com/shop/item.aspx?...719&cp=3138868 EZ
Quote: Originally Posted by shanks59 I'm after a smart hooded sweatshirt (no zip), any ideas? Post this on the Streetwear & Denim part of this site, you'll probably have better luck. EZ
^ Alright, I can see your point Bradford. To the OP, post this question over in the Streetwear & Denim part of the site. You'll get better answers there. EZ