or Connect

Posts by EZETHATSME

AlanC EZ
Jeans, as suggested. Casual clothes. Riding your motorcyle. EZ
^ Please Gentlemen. This is serious, serious business. Serious I tell you. EZ
^ It was rude of me to point out your brief aside to types of dress you dislike besides those that are "Style Forvm Approved." I fell in to the 'ol trap of INTERNET = SERIOUS BUSINESS! Don't EVER deviate from the subject of the thread! Sorry for getting my panties in a bunch over nothing at all, my bad! EZ
Quote: Originally Posted by bleachboy I don't give a fuck what kind of underwear you're wearing, and neither does anybody else. F. Carbera does. EZ
Don't know that I'd emulate this exact look, but these guys are young. http://www.rugby.com/shop/item.aspx?...719&cp=3138868 EZ
Quote: Originally Posted by shanks59 I'm after a smart hooded sweatshirt (no zip), any ideas? Post this on the Streetwear & Denim part of this site, you'll probably have better luck. EZ
^ Alright, I can see your point Bradford. To the OP, post this question over in the Streetwear & Denim part of the site. You'll get better answers there. EZ
How will boxers under your jeans look bad, Sir? No one can see them. Nor will they see briefs. Nor will they see if you are commando. I'm confused. If you are sagging your pants, get the hell off my lawn. EZ
Ha, I was going to page LabelKing. Thanks for pulling through! EZ