or Connect

Posts by EZETHATSME

Quote: Originally Posted by PandArts Cheers! You know that's what I was thinking to myself this morning I've been toying with the idea that, know that I've found my stride, to hang up my SF spurs and quit hoggin' all the bandwidth ... Quote: Originally Posted by JKMWCL ^^ No, no - don't quit posting, people need that classic style inspiration! Agree with the response! Although I don't post here and rarely...
Good stuff - keep this thread up! EZ
Quote: Originally Posted by dragon8 Congrats on the weight loss. Learn from this and move forward. Quote: Originally Posted by Achilles_ If they are nice shirts sell them on B/S here. Congrats on losing the weight! You'll be much happier being trim and fit as opposed to having shirts that fit This and this. Welcome to the forvm, it's a good place to learn. EZ * The "search" function is your best...
Don't know - they look a bit like something Versace would make. Check theirs out. EZ
Quote: Originally Posted by sidewinder13 Sauron? EZ
Gin & Tonic. No lime. EZ
Nope. Don't sympathize. EZ
From time to time. Necropost. EZ
Yo Presto, give me your pager number. EZ
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi first paragraph lol He's "seeing these big discounts everywhere?" At Jos. A. Bank? C'mon... EZ