or Connect

Posts by EZETHATSME

Next week I'm flying to LA to interview for a move up with my current employer. What are your top 3 interview tips that have worked for you or you've seen in people you've interviewed? I'll be interviewing with at least 4 different people, my first time to go through that format.
Drinking a cup of Stumptown coffee, local roasters.
Drinking a local Widmer Hefeweizen at the moment. Just read that I live in the city with the most breweries in the world... This makes me very, very happy.
Glenlivet 12, post work.
Double post.
Highland Park 12
Thank you. Just bought a bottle last night, I love it. Way more complex than the Glenlivet, and I like the slightly smoky finish.
I am in the very early ages of exploring Scotch, just bought my first bottle of Glenlivet. I really like it, but want to branch out and explore others. Was thinking of trying a Highland Park 12 year, as it sounds like this is a nice bridge in to some peat & smoke without going full speed in to a Laphroig or such. Thoughts?
A dram of The Glenlivet. This is the first bottle of Scotch I've ever purchased. Loving it.
Quote: Originally Posted by aphextwin07 can't go wrong with aviators I like 'em myself. RayBan is the classic, and they make a ton of shapes and styles. I find they work with everything from a suit to jeans. If you don't like the logo on the lens, it will easily scratch off with a penny. I just did this with a new pair - it won't damage the lens. EZ