or Connect

Posts by thromb

Great whiskey contributions today. My Whiskey Wednesday LWBs from Alden Madison
BNIB pair of Cigar Dovers, designed by Alden in the exclusive Plaza Last. Shoes are in perfect condition with no creases. The shine is pristine and the shade is beautiful, please see sun and shade photos. Shoes come with original box and shoe bags. I recently picked these up from a fellow SFer and sad to let them go because they are a bit too small.. Cigar Shell Cordovan 9D (Plaza last) Shell Cordovan Single Leather Sole Brand New with box and shoe bags Price is $735...
that is a gorgeous wallet!
Recent purchase, Alden x Leffot Hudson Captoe in dark brown regina grain calfskin on commando.
@razl thanks for the highlight!
Mike, what a great 'Store Spotlight' post! Really enjoyed reading about AoC's history with Alden shoes!
Vass Alt English Oxblood Calf in size 8.5F UK - $375 shipped standard USPS in the CONUS. Beautiful pair of handmade Vass Alt English in Oxblood calf in 8.5UK. I believe these shoes are on the F-last but please see photos of the inner shoe for model confirmation. Beautiful oxblood color and construction. Outdoor light photos are probably the best representation of the color. Pictures speak for themselves. I tried these on but they are too tight for my high instep. ...
@razl thanks for the mention!
BNIB Alden Cigar PTB in 9.5E from Alden Madison. These are on the Barrie last and have an antique edge. These have only been tried on for sizing but that's it, no rolls or creases. Please see pics for verification. Comes with original box and shoe bags. Brand New Alden 93911 Cigar PTB 9.5E Barrie last Antique/Light Edge Double Leather Sole 360 Split Welt Comes with original box and flannel shoe bags Asking $800 shipped Thanks for looking!