or Connect

Posts by shoppingshzhang

Quote: Originally Posted by xCrunchx I am from Australia, i need cheap international shipping. Levi stuff is like stupidly expensive -_- levi 511 514 are like $150+ it so frustrating! so get true waist size and get longer inseam? How long soak? Do i have to wear it while it soaks? Hot/Cold soak? Will it make my bathtub blue LOL? EDIT: Would I have better luck getting 514 raw...
Quote: Originally Posted by whatever123 i think the fit look great. are those flatheads? its difficult to tell from the pic. is that fit post-wash? they should turn out great ... good luck! Thanks Oh,, forgot to mention that. They're just 501 stfs. I soaked them in hot water while wearing them on the first day.. Wish I could buy some better stuff next time
I am getting a few new pairs of jeans now, and here are the first one i got. Sorry for the shady quality. I don't have a camera. How do you think about the fit? Thanks!
Do you have measurements for the suit? Thanks!
i shud. my bad..
Hey, I am getting a few new pairs of jeans now, and here are the first one i got. Sorry for the shady quality. I don't have a camera. Thanks!
Would you posts back picture of the uniqlos? Thanks!
Would you post some measurements for the pants? Waist, hem? Thanks
KILL ME!
would you post some measurement for the suit? Thanks!