or Connect

Posts by shoppingshzhang

Would you post 15x32 measurements? Thanks
Hi, I am looking for a staple suit for my wardrobe. Navy or Charcoal and possibly grey- with or without stripes Chest size: 38 Pants 32W 30L I am 5' 10'' 165lbs Other specs Want a modern, slim fit no pleats has dual vents leg opening <= 8 inches Brands wanted: RLBL/RLPL, BBBF but open to others as well Budget: under $600 (I am still in college) Thanks a lot!
Quote: Originally Posted by haspy Quick Question: I was looking into buying the Unbranded Indigo Skinny 14.5oz Selvedge Jean from UO but I'm not too sure on the sizing? I am usually a 34/34 in skinnys. Do you think I should stay the same or go up in sizes? Thanks Check this out, it might help http://www.theunbrandedbrand.com/fit-guide/
Quote: Originally Posted by xCrunchx I am from Australia, i need cheap international shipping. Levi stuff is like stupidly expensive -_- levi 511 514 are like $150+ it so frustrating! so get true waist size and get longer inseam? How long soak? Do i have to wear it while it soaks? Hot/Cold soak? Will it make my bathtub blue LOL? EDIT: Would I have better luck getting 514 raw...
Quote: Originally Posted by whatever123 i think the fit look great. are those flatheads? its difficult to tell from the pic. is that fit post-wash? they should turn out great ... good luck! Thanks Oh,, forgot to mention that. They're just 501 stfs. I soaked them in hot water while wearing them on the first day.. Wish I could buy some better stuff next time
I am getting a few new pairs of jeans now, and here are the first one i got. Sorry for the shady quality. I don't have a camera. How do you think about the fit? Thanks!
Do you have measurements for the suit? Thanks!
i shud. my bad..
Hey, I am getting a few new pairs of jeans now, and here are the first one i got. Sorry for the shady quality. I don't have a camera. Thanks!
Would you posts back picture of the uniqlos? Thanks!