or Connect

Posts by shoppingshzhang

For sale is an NWOT Allen Collins Made in USA sportcoat with check plaid pattern. See pictures for detail. 100% wool, two buttons and center vent on the back. Approximate Measurements: arm pit to arm pit 19.5" length 29" arm 23.5" shoulder 17.5' Accept Paypal
First day Photoshopped
Would you post measurements for the suits? Thanks
Hi all, Looking for a solid or subtle patterned/striped navy suit. 2 or 3/2 buttons, with natural soft shoulders. Size: Chest 38 Waist 32 Length 30 Please include measurements and pictures. Thanks!
Hi all, I am really interested in buying: Barbour Lindsdale Barbour Flyweight in size SMALL Other similar models are welcome too. Please send me pictures along with price. Other brands are welcome too! Thanks
For sale is a voucher for Southwest Airlines. Valid until: 01/04/2012 Thanks
Hey guys, My parents are coming to the states for the first time this Christmas in Seattle. They are at their early 50s, coming from Hong Kong area. Just wondering what are the places for clothes they should visit. I really want to impress them with some high quality stuff that aren't made in China or something like that since they can easily get them for much cheaper if they want to. P.S. they are doctors. so the dress code is pretty lax but not too casual. Just had a...
no money, no selvedge
what does the size mean? How wide is the frame? Thanks
Here is the link, will be updated regularly: http://encounta.tumblr.com/post/8848997113/brands-and-measurements Pants, Jeans, Glasses, Shorts, Shirts, Suits, Dress, Blazers, Casual, Hair, Shoes, Watches, Luggages, Outerwear Hair: Tea Tree Shampoo Casual: Lands End Canvas Club Monaco J Crew HM Gap Brooks Brothers Dress: HM J Crew Brooks Brothers Incotex - pants Mabitex - pants Club Monaco Blazers Lands End Canvas Chino Blazer Size...