or Connect

Posts by shoppingshzhang

and yes, it is in finance industry. I am also looking to upgrade a pair of black cap toe shoes too. Hopefully I can find a deal Thanks!
What is the size of H&M suit? Thanks
yes, i can button it and feel no problem. Any tips on taking this kind of pictures? Thanks
do you have more pics for the uniqlo? thanks
The shoes are bought from Ebay, $25, Florsheim
Thanks a lot! I think the boot cut it's because of the angle Definitely try to find a nicer camera next time..
I am also thinking about going to a tailor. Do you think I should taper the leg opening a little bit? or suppress the waist?
I think the second one fits about right. I bought it a while ago, and worn it before. I bought the blue one several days ago, and I can still change it. They are made by H&M, and maybe the size difference is because it's made in different season?
Thanks. The first pic is pretty horrible. added one new
Hi, Finally got a camera, but still isn't a good one. Bought these shirts and suit recently, but not sure if they fit well. Especially the shirts, I have two sizes on. Don't know which one is better. Shirts: Ignore the tie 1. blue size M Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us 2. size S Uploaded with ImageShack.us Suit: navy with stripe Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with...