or Connect

Posts by qcomqa

Isn't "Nordstorm" a video game? Maybe it's one of the spells in Warcraft. Anyway, I used to date a girl who talked about going to "Safeway's". I let it go since she was Australian. I say "Nordstrom" because that's the name of the place. I guess I could capitalize, but on the Internets that makes it look like you're yelling.
Quote: Sometime in the last year there was an article in Details magazine about how to tie a big Italian knot. I meant to save it, but I don't think I did. I'll take another look. Looks like I saved that article from Details. It was from August 2003. I scanned it. Here you go: You should probably save a copy of this image.
Yes, I'm one of them. I've read the forums on basenotes.net from time to time over the past year. Recently there I heard about askandyaboutclothes.com which had a link to the NYT article which brought me here.
Sometime in the last year there was an article in Details magazine about how to tie a big Italian knot. I meant to save it, but I don't think I did. I'll take another look. I've never actually tried it even though I understand it's been the big thing in Europe for the past few years.
Has anyone had experience getting clothes made by Noble House (Hong Kong) or Escobar Brothers (San Francisco)? I've had some experience with Noble House and would consider it positive, but I don't really have anyone to compare them to since I haven't had clothes made by anyone else. I just heard about Escobar Brothers who are local. I'd really like to know what people think of either of them.