or Connect

Posts by chiggah

Please let me know if someone bought those Saint Laurent grey/black sweaters in Medium from MrPorter and they did not work out for you
Please let me know if someone bought those Saint Laurent grey/black sweaters in Medium from MrPorter and they did not work out for you
***Sorry i meant oxford shirts haha these ones https://www.thombrowne.com/webstore/product/MWL010AW5258
How would the classic thom browne oxfords match up with D02 and wyatts ? Anyone tried ? Dont have a store here for me to try but i imagine it would have a decent fit/silhoutte?
Haven't had any Alden nor VibergsThese will be my firstConverse I think im a US 9-9.5Nike flyknits i'm US 9.5-10
Someone has offered to sell me Viberg service boots - 2030 last - size 8.5 - original unlined shell cordovan 8 version - dainite sole Will it fit me if im a US 9.5-10 in Nikes or too small ? Or would they just manage to fit ? What sorta price should I be expected to pay for them ? Considering they're in good/excellent condition
---
Just before I buy retail, checking if someone has one for sale. After full zip one with coin pouch
I know it's been mentioned before... but do you any of you guys add a vibram sole and heel on your Wyatt boots ? Would it ruin the sleekness or ? I have CCP tornados and have rubber soles added
Any sale code for EndClothing ?