or Connect

Posts by wholibah

http://www.ebay.com/itm/759-NSF-Mens-Leather-Motorcycle-Jacket-Medium-M-Euro-50-Distressed-Faded-Brown-/380542901791?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item589a1fde1f
Hi, Selling a Cabane de Zucca quilted parka in black, size medium (Japanese sizing). The thickness of the jacket is really thin; it's made out of nylon and filled with polyester. It's surprisingly warm for how thin and light the jacket is. The hood is detachable and features a really fine raccoon fur trim. The parka is an adequately roomy small or a slim medium (p2p is 51 cm). I really love it and would like to keep it as It's one of those perfect winter coats, but...
measurements added on the acne max cash jeans. also, they have been washed several times, but they're still pretty darn black.
please message me with any questions Common Projects Achilles Mid Patent White Leather Size 44 $120 shipped Undercoverism Size 3 $80 shipped Acne Max Cash (these are pretty old, still has the acne action tag) Size 31 $50 shipped measurement update: waist 16.5" inseam 34" leg opening 7.5" Nom De Guerre Size M $40 shipped Rxmance Size L $40 shipped Trovata Size L $30 shipped
final price drop. message me if you're interested.
last price drop. message if you're interested.
Quoddy Dawson Moccasins Natural leather color with crepe soles Size 8 Brand New~ $269.99 new, selling for $125 Feel free to pm me with any questions!
price drop. come at me with offers if you're interested.
price drop to $175
Quoddy Dawson Moccasins Natural leather color with crepe soles Size 8 Brand New~ $269.99 new, selling for $125 shipped Feel free to pm me with any questions!