or Connect

Posts by Trompe le Monde

i nominate mafoofan
movie was really bad, but honestly, the entire bond series has always been farcical shit
2-4cm too short
yeah, those looked amazing.as were the green wholecuts on the otherside. those has to be the next pair.... a bit ostentacious but delicious nonetheless
im bored of dark brown suede. the red-brown looks really rich in person. its gorgeous. 3 finishes and 3 different tones on 1 shoe is too much for me... but if it suits you....
Brook's Nephews
Anyone with Forest last confirm that it has a very topographical, anatomical footbed? That's the 5 minute impression I had when I was trying stuff at the store. But the memory lasted only 5 minutes. I'm torn between Norweger/Forest and similar with Vass P2 MTO. Vass last having a flatter footbed and not as supportive for long days of standing and walking...but I can get a nicer shade of suede
why not just good old brothers of Brooks. ive never had cashmere , cashmere mix, or other delicate wool go longer than a season without getting moth holes. must be the way im storing them. but ill stick to cotton and wool-cotton
im assuming that you actually dont plan on carrying both pairs of shoes - rather, wear one and carry the other pretty much any iata sized carry-on is sufficient to bring what you describe. no iata sized luggage will have enough area to "hang" a suit. not even checked luggage. not sure what you truly meant. but a coat will need to be folded atleast once around the belly (shoulder to shoulder width of 20" is enough for length of luggage). what problems exactly have you...