or Connect

Posts by Trompe le Monde

move as needed
gs.jpg
depends on the aircraft. on crj700 emb170 emb175 etc doesnt matter what class youre ticketed in
If that agreement is "I'll give you 20 bucks if you backflip off the roof". Not when it involves intellectual property. Way too complicated a barter for it to be done verbally. Rookie mistake.Well, I guess that Rory guy looks all sorts of greasy.
Are you a filmmaker by trade ? For long ? Your post immediately stopped me at the 2nd paragraph.......This was a harsh lesson-learned in business fundamentals, that should have been learned from day 1. Secure all your work with words - defined deadlines and deliverables.Hope it was a worthwhile experience
roger, how many pairs are you going to buy! they must know you on a first name basis by name
2 pair of MTO and 1 RTW and none are marked anywhere, not inside, not outside, not on boxes, not even on on trees
gorgeous monks
smaller crowd than florence too! and much more interesting than milan
hrm, so what differentiates alexandru from lucien? maybe they have the same people crafting the shoes, just different store fronts? next to nachtmarkt isnt the most desirable location for upscale shoe shop their double eyelet bluchers and pricing are tempting