or Connect

Posts by lihao

they do.
it works. the price isn't highlighted in anyway. make sure you click on the measurement link. you wouldn't see it by just clicking on the size and fit tab.
still think they are one of the better ones out there
jeans has been wore for some time and washed once. Been in the closet since its washed since many months ago because i outgrew it.. It has fades on some area and still has much life left! If you are very fussy or looking for something new please do not buy. Buy only if you are looking for a used pair not a like new pair! Raw jeans looks better aged than new! No alterations done to the jeans so inseam is still 34". Crotch not blown before. Waist has stretched to approx...
Will upload own photos soon. MMM Margiela German Army Trainer Sneakers Black / Grey 42.5 Size : 42.5 Price : 285 usd shipped in the US. Condition: BNIB
eventually they do. but very limited selections then. your item might be gone..
is it me or mrporter pricing doesn't seem so attractive? there are other sites doing 30% too and the price can be quite different on the same item. however porter does free shipping for now:happy:
Dior homme 17.5cm Sheer raw model no 8e3111730708 97% cotton, 3% polyurethane do note its very dark indigo, not black MIJ size 29 I lost the tag some times ago. This has been sitting in my closet for some time already. measurements: waist aligned flat: 16" thigh directly from crotch: ~10" hem: 6.7" front rise: 9.5" inseam: 38" about sizing: don't be fooled by the measurements. waist may seem bigger than you're used to with a size 29, but these have a much lower rise...
Condition: very close to new 9.5/10 Price: 620usd us shipped Bought in march only use for 3 days, kept since then. The two pictures are mine. I have the receipt when i took the pictures but i lost it afterwards. I have the authenticity card though which shows the purchase date[in march 2013]. Bag was bought in Seoul.
Meltonian or Apple Leather Care