or Connect

Posts by mrk_d

Up for sale is a brand new pair of APS New Standards in a size 32. Sorry for the poor pics but you know what you're getting. Brand new with tags. $160 shipped $150 shipped $140 shipped to the continental US takes them. Please PM me if you have any questions!
They only have 32+ left in APC I'm pretty sure. Didn't see any 31 PS at least.Might have something to do with them going out of business...the sales people were extremely helpful and friendly though.
If you're in NYC you HAVE to go to Generra in Chelsea. (823 Washington Street, generra.com). Everything is 75% off. APC, WWM, Acne, etc. APC NS for $44 are you kidding me? I just copped a ridiculous amount of stuff and saved thousands but there's some good stuff left. They have men's and women's so get your girlfriend something nice while you're there.
^want those Beams socks bad.
Perfect.
Anyone have some ideas for where to find socks that are suited towards winter use with boots? I just copped some Sunny Sports socks at Context and am looking for something similar (think White Mountaineering), but hopefully a little cheaper. I like the Two Feet Ahead socks but I didn't see any in stock at e-retailers - any leads or other recommendations?
Quick sizing question: I just ordered some Petit Standards in 31. My true waist is ~33, but I can button them comfortably out of the box so I think I need a 30. However, the thighs are pretty tight and I wouldn't want them to be any smaller. Will the thighs on a 30 Petit Standard stretch much, or should I just get a set of the New Standards in a 30 instead?
PM'd regarding measurements.
PM'd regarding measurements.
Measurements added. Final drop to $35 shipped before this hits eBay.