or Connect

Posts by mrk_d

I am selling a pair of Salt Optics Dafoe sunglasses. These are made of titanium and acetate and have polarized lenses. They are in good condition and have not been worn much. There are a few very small scratches I have documented in the following photos, as well as one spot on the lens that exhibits a small amount of wear (only visible at a certain angle). With that said, these look and feel great - I just want to be completely up-front about their condition. Retailed for...
I was recently looking through Carhartt's Work in Progress site and noticed that they don't ship to the USA, but I was really interested in getting a set of work pants and possibly a few shirts they offer overseas. Is anyone located in Europe interested in proxying a few items for me? Please PM if so.
What's the etiquette on tab collar shirts? Is a tie required, or is it OK to wear one with the tab unbuttoned and the top button open? Really liking the pink floral but I would want to be able to wear it without a tie sometimes.
Supply Room in Santa Barbara stocks a couple baseball shirts and tanks for those in the area. I'm also selling a tank that I got for no reason for anyone interested - not trying to spam too hard but I figured with the interest generated I'd let people know.
Selling 2 APC pins I have managed to collect. Never "used" at all. $10 each shipped, or $16 for both shipped. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Selling a Robert P. Miller tank top I picked up this week. I haven't worn a tank in my life so I don't know why I bought it. Made in the USA, brand new (without tags - did not have tags when I purchased it). Apparently this brand is bigger in Japan than here in the US so it isn't likely you'll see another one. Tagged XL but fits like a long medium - apparently the sizing is unisex so it runs really small. P2P and back length measurement pics are included, but keep in mind...
Selling a size large Nice Collective pocket T. Really interesting fabric, color and construction but it doesn't fit with the rest of my wardrobe. Great layering piece. Color is a slightly green-tinted black, and the fabric includes flax. Fits slim and long. I have included a few measurements as well as pics. $35 $25 $20 (final drop) includes USPS shipping and Paypal fees. Please let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for looking! Note: fit pic is not mine, it...
Why aren't these bigger?! GLWS.
For sale is a pair of brand new with tags APC New Standards, size 31. If you have any questions about sizing please refer to the APC megathread here or Context's sizing chart. Fits roughly like a true 33 once stretched. $150 shipped $140 shipped $120 shipped, final drop via USPS Priority includes 4% Paypal fees. Please PM me with any questions, and thanks for looking!
I feel like if you look for deals/sales, you can get designer and high-quality stuff at crazy pricepoints. I just got a Woolrich John Rich + Bros $1k duffle for $188 on sale, an Acne chambray for $50, etc. Better to get really nice stuff on sale occasionally than cheap shit that will fall apart in my opinion.