or Connect

Posts by mrk_d

eBay link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/271618728810?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Selling a pair of A.P.C. New Standards in size 30. Very worn, starting bid of $0.99. Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/271618728810?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
I am selling a pair of Salt Optics Dafoe sunglasses. These are made of titanium and acetate and have polarized lenses. They are in good condition and have not been worn much. There are a few very small scratches I have documented in the following photos, as well as one spot on the lens that exhibits a small amount of wear (only visible at a certain angle). With that said, these look and feel great - I just want to be completely up-front about their condition. Retailed for...
I was recently looking through Carhartt's Work in Progress site and noticed that they don't ship to the USA, but I was really interested in getting a set of work pants and possibly a few shirts they offer overseas. Is anyone located in Europe interested in proxying a few items for me? Please PM if so.
What's the etiquette on tab collar shirts? Is a tie required, or is it OK to wear one with the tab unbuttoned and the top button open? Really liking the pink floral but I would want to be able to wear it without a tie sometimes.
Supply Room in Santa Barbara stocks a couple baseball shirts and tanks for those in the area. I'm also selling a tank that I got for no reason for anyone interested - not trying to spam too hard but I figured with the interest generated I'd let people know.
Selling 2 APC pins I have managed to collect. Never "used" at all. $10 each shipped, or $16 for both shipped. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Selling a Robert P. Miller tank top I picked up this week. I haven't worn a tank in my life so I don't know why I bought it. Made in the USA, brand new (without tags - did not have tags when I purchased it). Apparently this brand is bigger in Japan than here in the US so it isn't likely you'll see another one. Tagged XL but fits like a long medium - apparently the sizing is unisex so it runs really small. P2P and back length measurement pics are included, but keep in mind...
Selling a size large Nice Collective pocket T. Really interesting fabric, color and construction but it doesn't fit with the rest of my wardrobe. Great layering piece. Color is a slightly green-tinted black, and the fabric includes flax. Fits slim and long. I have included a few measurements as well as pics. $35 $25 $20 (final drop) includes USPS shipping and Paypal fees. Please let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for looking! Note: fit pic is not mine, it...
Why aren't these bigger?! GLWS.