Posts by harveyrabbit

What? Since when? I think that may be reason enough to dump my AmEx card.
Anyone pick this up from the past season? Thoughts? It showed up unexpectedly on the RL site. I assumed it was only phantom inventory but I just got a confirmation email.
Plaza is such a better last for the dark edge/last. It is frustrating that no one seems to be doing that make up anymore since Yenni took over from J.Gilbert. I've tried to get her to do the make up with dark edges, but antique edge with #8 has been too hot. I'm on the next order for her antique edge #8 WT boots, but I'd much rather have the dark edge/welt on a Plaza #8 WT boot.
How did the Nevada Slim Narrows work out for the folks that picked them up? They only had 32x34 when that sale hit and I was too lazy to just grab them and have them hemmed. I have a pair of the black wash slim narrows from last spring that I picked up in the sale. I never thought they would fit, but they stretched significantly and I now find them quite comfortable.
Cold December day in the PNW
Much appreciated. Here is a photo of my daytrippers to say "thank you" in Aldenspeak
How do folks size for the Van last? True to size? Down .5 size? I have heard conflicting reports.Thanks for your help.Precisely If it helps, I size down .5 on Barrie and go TTS on Grant. I wear E on both lasts
Thanks. I am looking at the 986 if that helps.
How do folks size for the Van last? True to size? Down .5 size? I have heard conflicting reports. Thanks for your help.