or Connect

Posts by harveyrabbit

How did the Nevada Slim Narrows work out for the folks that picked them up? They only had 32x34 when that sale hit and I was too lazy to just grab them and have them hemmed. I have a pair of the black wash slim narrows from last spring that I picked up in the sale. I never thought they would fit, but they stretched significantly and I now find them quite comfortable.
Cold December day in the PNW
Much appreciated. Here is a photo of my daytrippers to say "thank you" in Aldenspeak
How do folks size for the Van last? True to size? Down .5 size? I have heard conflicting reports.Thanks for your help.Precisely If it helps, I size down .5 on Barrie and go TTS on Grant. I wear E on both lasts
Thanks. I am looking at the 986 if that helps.
How do folks size for the Van last? True to size? Down .5 size? I have heard conflicting reports. Thanks for your help.
I think there is a lot of overall similarity in the cut of the sweaters since they are all shawl, with the exception being the weave on that indigo shawl. The big differentiator (apart from color) is likely going to be the fabric. There is a lot of difference between a 100% cotton, cotton wool blend, and a cotton linen blend in terms of feel and wearability. I own a few RRL cotton shawls, and although I love the weave and texture, my cotton sweaters just don't get a lot of...
Anyone tried out this jacket in person? Would love any fit information. This looks basically like an updated Mendoza jacket.