or Connect

Posts by harveyrabbit

Interesting. I wear a Barrie 7.5D LWB, but the 7.5E in boots. I assumed a RL Marlow in 8D would be the correct size for me, but you make it seem like 8.5 would be a better fit?
Are these the japanese black club denim? They look great.
The jacket comes from the Beggars Banquet collection, but the coat is meant to be more of an Edwardian styling, with a tip to the popularity of fur in mens jackets in the 1920s
Anyone have a chance to check this out in person? Limited Edition Wool Sweater Would love to hear a review
Thanks for sharing. I really like that sweater/shirt. How is the fabric on the liner?
Fall in the Pacific Northwest
WhWhich indigo cardigan are you referencing?
I have a sizing question for folks that wear an "e" width in Barrie. Do you go up a .5 size in Grant and stay "e", or stay the same size and width (e) as Barrie? Thanks for any insight you can offer.
I'm a Brannock size 8d and I went with the 8 on the Bowery. The older Julian bowery were a roomier last than the Cheaney, but I wear an 8 in both boots comfortably.
Anyone pick up the AoM cigar on Barrie in a 7.5e that would prefer the DC cigar on Grant in a 7.5d? Send me a pm