or Connect

Posts by rmspawn

Is anyone interested in buying a brand new pair of these (Brown Shell Dundees) in size 9D for $500? I had a pair custom made a while back and they have been sitting in my closet since. They are Flawless, first-quality shoes. Pics are available, but I am posting here hoping to avoid the classifieds section.
I am interested in a pair. Out of curiosity, where are these made?
For sale are a couple of pairs of Naked & Famous jeans in size 33. These were given to me as a gift about a month ago and were tried on but never worn or washed. It turns out that I am not a fan of either fit but I made the mistake of removing the tags. I am selling these for $60 per pair. My price includes shipping within the contiguous United States. Thanks for looking. Pair 1: Weird Guy - Raw Indigo - SOLD Pair 2: Slim Guy - Raw (Flannel finish) Dark Blue - SOLD
For sale is a Tumi 'Formula T' leather briefcase. The original retail price of this briefcase was $575. It was used for one week and then tucked away safely in one of my closets because it was simply too heavy for my commute. It is built extremely well and is in excellent condition. This briefcase would be perfect for someone who wants a great looking, yet understated, brief but does not have to carry it for long distances. The brief will come with two keys for the locks...
I'm not sure measuring the outsole will be helpful to you. Your best bet would be to try on the Macneil at a local AE store and see if this size fits. This last (the 7 last) tapers more at the toe than some other AE lasts.
Posted in wrong area. Moved to 'Other Classifieds'. Please Delete.
Hello gents. For sale are a couple of pairs from my shell cordovan shoe collection. My prices include shipping within the contiguous United States but exclude the original shoe boxes. Shipping to anywhere else will be at the buyers expense. 1.) Florsheim by Duckie Brown 'The Brogue' burgundy shell longwings - Size 9D. I had posted these for sale a couple of months ago but had to go away on business and ended up dropping the ball on the sale. The price for these is...
Hey guys. Would any of you be interested in buying my "one of a kind" pair of walnut shell Macneils? The size is 8.5D and have been worn twice but show very little wear on the soles. The shoes are a bit too narrow for me and have been sitting around in my closet. I will let these go for $525 shipped. Let me know.
Price Drop.
The color is labeled "Cordovan". It's a bit more brown than burgundy though.