or Connect

Posts by trafficjam

Damn, was gonna pad out my pedaled collection with some of the made in Italy items but the code isn't valid. Foiled.
1+2) SDC short suit. bummed the shorts went so quickly. 3) that Heschung Kudu. My god those are beautiful. I will not be sleeping. 4) the ts(s) reversible shorts. these look like kinda unassuming in the wide shot and so i think have gone under the radar, but the close-ups look insane. 5) schneider addict knit. just looks fantastic. 6) buttero slip-ons honorable mentions are that orange tie that i'll never be cool enough to wear and the niche shirt with the side pocket.
Can you speak to the cut on the trousers? Are they gonna be super slim like the current round of chinos or a bit more relaxed?
ts(s) mob shirt. takuji made ties and a sportcoat out of the fabric, too, but I don't know of any western stockists.
NMWA's PEdALED takes third place in a goofy unsanctioned crit: photo credit to Bruce Buckley.
sdc shorts being gone is great news, i just saved a lot of money
jesus, that sdc suit was made for me.
I'm also in the "need Paul cut" for the chinos. Chinos are bad-ass, but they do not fit me pretty much anywhere in the legs. Natural indigo color is fantastic.
Sorry to get all denim nerd, but the natural indigo chinos look paler than I was expecting. I understand that they're garment dyed, but how many dips are we talking to get that color? 2? 4?
it's almost as if they should drink bleach...