or Connect

Posts by bsarosi

Ditto for me...was happy with just a card!
Touche!
My guess is we can't send in a shirt to be copied (have to enter in measurements and add any specific notes) but can we use previous collar orders as long as we specify them in the notes section?
Thanks! Can you comment on fit? They only come in full sizes so what would I go with if I'm a half size - up or down to the next full size?
Anyone ever purchased the Cantarelli shoes from Yoox and can comment on size/quality? Looking at a pair of suede wholecuts but have no idea how they fit or if they're made well. Any advice appreciated. I'll search the forum as well.
I have a classic single breasted Burberry London trench made in USA. It is marked a US 48. Shell is 65% polyester, 35% cotton. It has has a zip out wool liner to wear in colder temps. Buttons are hidden when buttoned. Two slant pockets on the front and two interior pockets. Coat is single vented in back and includes a belt. Nova check under collar, which can be worn up and buttoned to protect the neck. Coat has raglan sleeves so measurements are a little more difficult...
Alright Fellas, Just in time for the holidays! I have a wool Tom Ford double breasted coat up for grabs. Sale price was $6829 not sure what MSRP was. I'm asking $4,000 or best offer. I can't even begin to describe how baller this is! Size is marked an EU 52 but I'd say this runs large - probably best for a 54. I wear a 54/56 and this fits me well, albeit a little snug in the shoulders. Measurements are as follows: Chest - 24" Sleeve - 27" Shoulder - 19" Length (TOC) -...
Sounds like you guys have been down this path many times before! I wouldn't say my fiancée and MIL are being difficult or dictating what we should wear. In fact, I've decided to just have the groomsmen wear whatever navy suit they'd like and my fiancée/MIL have no issue with that. It only came up because they inquired if I was going to do a coordinated suit look given how much I care about quality of my clothes. Hence why I came to the forum for advice/feedback. As Unbel...
So I'm planning to wear a silver/gray grenadine. The POW recommendation is a good one, will look at those.
I'm in need of some advice from fellow SF members. I'm planning to purchase each groomsman in my wedding a Sam Hober tie, but each tie will be different (not doing the matchy thing). In your opinion, would it be best if I selected various wedding ties for the groomsmen or are there other ties that you would suggest for them? Appreciate your feedback