or Connect

Posts by bsarosi

Not sure if this is taboo to ask but for those in the US, would you mind sharing where you purchase your Cuban cigars from that are delivered? I primarily smoke Dominican, Honduran, and Nicaraguan cigars but would like to get into some Cubans. I know the embargo makes this a challenge but I understand there are ways around it. I came across several websites but not sure if they're legit. PM is fine if that's preferred. Many thanks.
Couple questions for all: 1) Does EB use genuine leather stiffeners in the toe and heel? 2) What type of leather does EB use for its soles and what's the thickness of them? Many thanks
@thatisgross, I'd be interested in this makeup. Please add me to those interested.
@tdes81@Dslondon@PbayvipSoft burnishing works for me as does matching sole edge and flat laces. I, too, will defer to anyone who has a preference between single leather and vibram. I think vibram will make them more versatile for *almost* any condition, but would be happy with either option.Edit - didn't see the summation from Skoak...guess we're good to go and sticking with leather soles, which is fine by me.
Looks good to me...Bolet works for me; other option would be estrusco. Can go either way on leather sole or vibram...I may lean towards vibram so that I can wear them in most conditions but defer to what group prefers.
@tdes81, I, too, am interested in a clean, brown nst without the norvegese on 946. Please include me in potential gmto.
Thanks @ThunderMarch. I, too, went with the 8.5 after getting input from Lorenzo and I appreciate the confirmation.
Hmm, we are identical in EB sizing but I thought 8 would be the right size for 74945. I guess I'll follow your lead since I, too, prefer my boots (and oxfords for that matter) to fit on the looser side. For comparison, I wear 42 in Vass F and 8.5 in U/K. 8.5 in Carmina Rain/Uetam. 8.5 in CJ 348. 9 in GG06.
Assuming it's 50% down, 50% later, count me in. Only issue is I don't own 74945 so need some sizing advice
Since I posted the initial comment about the lacing, I guess I'll apologize to jamiemc and anyone else who may have taken it a passive aggressive comment. That was not the intention; rather, I was simply curious if the poster preferred the wider v-lacing (it seems most comments on SF lean towards closed or a tighter v). I wasn't trying to critique it backhandedly...moreso curious since we rarely see posters with the wider v-lacing.Turns out he wasn't able to try on, which...