or Connect

Posts by bsarosi

@spoo - deets on the Oxxford gun check SC and glenplaid suit? Thanks
I use them for alterations but haven't used them for any MTM. I, too, am considering Sofios and Suitsuply for my wedding suit. Leaning towards Sofios since I've been pleased with my alterations. Sofios MTM starts at $895 as an FYI. Not sure about Suitsupply
Bummer, gonna have to pass then.
Can you, or someone else, comment on how it fits? TTS? Largest they have is a 54 but I tend to wear 56 in suits and SCs and 17 in dress shirts. Guessing the 54 will be too small but curious to hear from others.
I have 3 pairs of dress shoes for sale: Santoni Fatta a Mano, Meermin, and Paul Sturt Mainline. All are the equivalent of US 9D. Actual measurements provided for each pair. She trees not included with any pairs. CONUS shipping included in price. PM for international shipping. I'm also willing to offer a discount if 2+ pairs are purchased. 1) Black/Smoke Gray Santoni Fatto a Mano wingtips. Sole measures 12.25" long and 4" wide. Soles have topys. Note the pointed toe but...
Yep, those are the ones I recall seeing. Pretty amazing deal!
For those in NYC, Scoop NYC in SoHo has some pretty good markdowns for Eidos. Saw a couple navy blazers (50 and 56) marked down to $250 from $1000 and flannel shirts (16.5 and 17) marked down to $55 from $250. I didn't spend a whole lot of time looking so don't know if they have any other Eidos but if you've got some time, worth a look.
I'm not a huge fan of stripes in a wedding tie...screams a little too business IMO. So my recommendation is #2.
I've lived in DC now for 5 years and there aren't a whole lot of options when it comes to buying suits. SuitSupply and BB are obvious options for suits under $1K. Another option is to try MTM. There are several MTM sites in DC area (Knot Standard, Enzo's, BookATailor) where you can be fully measured by a SA. They ship measurements out to China (usually) and the suit arrives in 4-6 weeks. In my experience, they take care of any additional alterations, although I would...
Ditto for me...was happy with just a card!