or Connect

Posts by darnold

Re: the antique cognac NST: basically perfect... but do they offer a different eyelet/hook configuration? I'd prefer 5/4 or so.
That is absolutely killer.
Great condition, barely worn TOJ1 in burgundy/cream colorway. Beautiful jacket, doesn't quite fit me right. No adjustments - these ran a bit small. $295 paypal shipped CONUS.
Brand new pair of Canvas Gunmetal rivets, size 30. Will post pictures later if necessary, but you know what these are! I am only wearing my Smith pair, so snag these from me on discount, never worn. $100 shipped CONUS. Rivet Chino Gunmetal Canvas Product Page
Brand new pair of Caramel duck rivets, 10oz, size 30. Will post pictures later if necessary, but you know what these are! I am only wearing my Smith pair, so snag these from me on discount, never worn. $100 shipped CONUS. Epaulet Caramel Duck Rivet Chino Product Page
Laid flat, with the middle button closed, from shoulder seam to shoulder seam I measure 16.5. This may seem a bit narrow for a 36, but you have to take it with an appropriate grain of salt. Mike's sizing advice on the website is spot on.
In a tragic miscalculation, I realized only upon receiving this fantastic piece that I simply cannot make it work with my wardrobe. It is brand-new, only tried on, and absolutely bleeping fantastic. This piece is from the January Factory Finds run, made up in a luxurious yet light wool-silk glen plaid prince of wales pattern. It is done in Epaulet's Napoli cut - "The Napoli’s basic features include 3-roll-2 styling (where the top button sits as ornament and rolls away...
In a tragic miscalculation, I realized only upon receiving this fantastic piece that I simply cannot make it work with my wardrobe. It is brand-new, only tried on, and absolutely bleeping fantastic. This piece is from the January Factory Finds run, made up in a luxurious yet light wool-silk glen plaid prince of wales pattern. It is done in Epaulet's Napoli cut - "The Napoli’s basic features include 3-roll-2 styling (where the top button sits as ornament and rolls away...
This model was done up by Tres Bien, I believe on Trubalance. Size 7E. Beautiful boots. Antique edgetrim. In fantastic shape and light wear on the soles. Pick these up before they disappear! $265 shipped CONUS.