or Connect

Posts by Montrachet

What the... wait a minute... this is an April Fool's joke isn't it?
For the record, formal and semi-formal dress is not about what you like, it's about tradition. It's a non-military uniform. Ceremonial events like weddings are all about tradition. There is a proper look, with proper pieces and a proper way to wear them. Think of it like Christmas: I may hate putting up a tree every year, but that's the way it's done and it wouldn't be the same without it.
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin Like baggy ill fitting clothes ever went away. Seriously. I'm reading this article to say "Designers Throw in the Towel"
Quote: Originally Posted by gwolf get another coach. As a Coach shareholder, I second this advice!
I only cuff with notch lapels. Not as a rule, just as per my taste.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tony Romo Will I have to wear a 40R/L and look silly? Yes.
Assuming you're going bespoke and also including trousers and waistcoat as part of the tuxedo, $7000 is fair.
The only reason a man should wear fur is if he's about to found the Yuan Dynasty.
Quote: Originally Posted by J. Cogburn a pair of light weight red cords I've always thought of cords as fall/winter wear. Am I wrong about this?