or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

^ I like the tie. Just been perusing about a thousand different Macclesfield fabrics for Spring and there was one just like that which caught my attention and went on to the maybe list.
Lol
I generally find Loakes run on the wider side compared to other English makers. But of course hard to know without knowing your foot. I'd email the maker and ask them. Just be prepared to eat about $75 in shipping back to England is you want to exchange them.
What is a neat print tie? http://henrycarter.tumblr.com/post/93277215785/what-is-a-neat-print-tie-an-often-confusing-name An often confusing name for a tie, I was asked this exact same question at our trunk show last week so I thought it’d be in everyone’s best interest to share this knowledge for anyone that’s seen it described as such but doesn’t know. In short, a neat print is a small and repeated/geometric print that is repeated throughout the fabric, be...
Yeah just got my Pajero serviced 2 weeks ago. Needed new brake pads at the same time - $700 later...... Still, I'd rather fork out the money, use a good mechanic than be stranded on the side of the road.
I used my exact shirt measurements and just chose slim fit rather than regular fit. Only other alteration I made, apart from the polo/popover placket was to shorten the collar points on my usual collar by 1cm so it's not so business shirty, being worn open necked and all.
^this is what my it guy basically told me too. Will be in the office in 20 mins so we'll see if it's updated.
Sure, will post some specs tomorrow but its in the wash now so pics probably not till next week. I've ordered another one in crimson today.
Yeah same for me, still doing it actually on my end (on mobile now).
Sorry to hear mate, Just got a new shipment last night. 1 x summer chambray blue shirt, navy pique long sleeve polo and navy flannel trousers. Wearing the polo today it's fantastic. @luxire On the forward pleats on my trousers, the pleats seem a little shallow and short (my first forward pleats with you). And the resulting line isn't as clean as I'd like. Can I request they be made longer and deeper than your default, similar to below or should I add a little extra...