or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

Get yourself to an outlet instead. I have 2 pair from the outlet here I think I paid $275 per pair can't tell the difference. X-post on a rare tie day
Oh g'day guys long time no post.
Talk shit, post fit... or something like that
I don't see any reason it can't be worn in winter or autumn especially with more wintery colours/patterns. I personally think the texture of shantung works great with tweed.
It's not too bad, personally like others said a bit more sleeve and body length would be good.Biggest thing I can see is you have a very dropped left shoulder which is causing the balance and lapel issues. Look at the difference between where your hands finish for a clue. A tailor could insert a small pad in that shoulder to lift it up and even everything out.
My first tip, try some shoes
Are you sure that's from this Pitti? Looks very summery both outside and in what the guy is wearing. People aren't wearing Panama hats in winter are they?
That's it mate. I'd rather go fishing...
You must have plenty of free time! Don't think too much of it, less is more. I don't think I've ever stripped wax off shoes and if you need to I'd say you are using way too much to begin with. 1. wipe dust/dirt with a damp cloth 2. Leather conditioner/Renovauter etc, let dry, 3. polish/wax 4. buff like a bastard until they shine. Should take 15 mins max IMO.