or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

Mine posted above are both a dark navy cashmere knits not black, sorry fellas.
Burgundy/Sky striped bourette is 25% off in the mid season sale. Shop online now at www.henrycarter.com.au/sale.
Should be lots of new stuff here in about 3 weeks. Linen/silks, shantung blended with reg silk that's not quite as slubby, block stripe silks and some new and re-stock grenadines. Should have all been here by now but the august shutdown in Italy kills us every year.
^ that's a regular 36oz printed silk from Adamley (I carried the same one about 6 months ago).
It should have been here by now, but for one reason or another it's been delayed a bit. Almost everything I've ordered is non-stock fabrics and custom woven which hasn't helped. Hopefully in 2-3 weeks though.
Start HERE
you could say that. Unfortunately they turned out to be liars and very deceitful with their business ethics. Unfortunate for everyone, one less stockist for me but life goes on. But certainly if someone asks about them I'm not going to recommend. I've seen them make some good stuff (for me included) and I've seen some questionable stuff too, but all of that takes a back seat to good and fair business practices.
Hmm I will reserve comment on BT until after you get your shirts.
possibly but not until next April or May, got a heap of stuff already on order to see us through until then.Unfortunately not the fabric merchant they came from was incredibly difficult to deal with. Was a lovely pattern though.
You mean this one? It's long gone unfortunately