or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

Thanks for posting and good to see you are enjoying the ties.
I think you're confusing Suit Supply with Suit Shop (what Oli was referring too)
All seasonal pocket squares 30% off down to $55.95 AUD (about 46USD). Hand-rolled and printed in Macclesfield.
The peso must be very weak to still be weak against the Aussie dollar at the moment!
For all of those members that pay in USD, with the drop of the AUD in the last few months you are effectively getting a second discount on sale prices. Currently a sale tie that's $75.95 for example, is only about $63 USD at present.
That will happen eventually when the site has an overhaul later in the year but at the end of the day I'm a small business and that stuff costs lots of money. Certainly on my phone, the phone system remembers all those details with the autofill option. Takes about 30 seconds.
Hi guys x-post from my affiliate thread - It's that time of the year, half yearly SALE time! We have 30% off all seasonal ties, bowties and pocket squares. Check it all out HERE Mailing list email goes out tomorrow morning so SF gets first dibs.
Instagram, Facebook and my mailing list are my 3 other main outlets. Don't really do any tumblr anymore because it's dead.
Guys it's that time of the year, half yearly SALE time! We have 30% off all seasonal ties, bowties and pocket squares. Check it all out HERE Mailing list email goes out tomorrow morning so SF gets first dibs.
Keep the right one for sure. Nice colours together.