or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

Hi Roshambo, Thanks for the kind words. How tall are you? We've actually just made the standard length a bit shorter after a lot of feedback it was too long. I'm pretty tall myself at 6'2" and the 147-150cm length is perfect with a single four in hand. That said we can do MTO's in all of our grenadines we stock for a small surcharge so pls pm me if you like some more info on that. Ta Jason
We are still shipping pre-Christmas deliveries within Australia every day this week. If you are ordering for someone special this Christmas, we do recommend paying the extra $3 and choosing express post as this time of the year the good ol' postie's workload is a bit big, just like Santa.
I do once or twice a week. I bring clothes in advance, we have a shower/bathroom so it doesn't matter how sweaty I get. Not my cuppa cycling in work clothes or using a backpack but YMMV. I'm a cyclist, ex road racer though and usually do a half decent ride before rather then just riding straight to work. Good for the mind (except in Magpie season).
With the black Friday sale, the prospect of me writing 51 different notes was rather terrifying for someone with my handwriting. We at the Henry Carter family still love all of our clients just as much, I just don't love RSI so much.
Thanks to all who came along last night to the trunk show on a wet night that probably kept a few people away. Still the night was a great success. Our friend and client, photographer Jonathan McFeat (http://jmcfeatphotography.com/) came along to take some photos for us, a few of which are below. I'll add some more as he sends them to us. Those such as @Gerry Nelson that are interested in photography might like some of his photos, he captures the Canberra landscape...
Thanks to all who came along last night to the trunk show on a wet night that probably kept a few people away. Still the night was a great success. Our friend and client, photographer Jonathan McFeat (http://jmcfeatphotography.com/) came along to take some photos for us, a few of which are below. I'll add some more as he sends them to us. Was great to meet a few previously unknown Canberra guys interested in tailoring that came along and gave us some great praise on...
Thanks for coming along last night and helping to make it a success. I'll stick some photo's up from the night from one of our very talented clients that came and took lots of great snaps on the night.
Tomorrow night is the night! We hope to see any of our Canberra members at QT Hotel for a few drinks
Happy Birthday Foxy @Foxhound
As this weeks tie of the week is already sold out and I'm going to be busy with the trunk show on Thursday night, I'm starting this weeks tie tonight and it will run through right until Thursday next week or until sold out. It's the brown linen/silk melange, un-tipped and hand-rolled it's a beautiful light airy summer tie. Buy it HERE