or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

Cheers mate!
Should be about 1-2 weeks, but if you email me your order details to sales@henrycarter.com.au I can tell you when it was actually shipped, though you should have got a shipment confirmation through paypal also, but it often goes in to junk/spam.
Olive grenadine fina weave
Speaking of sales, Our HALF YEARLY SALE starts right now!!! http://www.henrycarter.com.au/sale/ What's in the sale - * 30% off A/W winter ties (except the ones that just came in a few weeks ago) * 30% off all scarves * 30% off all Cashmere beanies * 30% off a few selected grenadines we are clearing * 50% off all non-formal bow ties. * 30% off all ziz-zag knit ties The sale won't be announced outside of SF until tomorrow morning AEST so you have a day to get first...
Our HALF YEARLY SALE starts right now!!! http://www.henrycarter.com.au/sale/ What's in the sale - * 30% off A/W winter ties (except the ones that just came in a few weeks ago) * 30% off all scarves * 30% off all Cashmere beanies * 30% off a few selected grenadines we are clearing * 50% off all non-formal bow ties. * 30% off all ziz-zag knit ties The sale won't be announced outside of SF until tomorrow morning AEST so you have a day to get first dibs. Note: SF discount...
Do you mind me asking if the coat in that fit is bespoke or not? Certainly I have no interest in, nor is it cricket to comment on peoples height, physiques or any of that but regardless of what style of dress you intend to emulate away from "SF approved), that coat is far too tight in the shoulders, and it's certainly not what I'd call passable, especially if it's bespoke. have missed a few fits of yours of course but from all of your fits posted I can remember, the...
Lol. He might need some ties too you know ☺
Too tight. But then I think you probably know that.
Not many people know this but at the knot section, a 3 fold and 6/7 fold is exactly the same on the majority of ties, unless they are made ye olde way with one piece of ancient thirst. The folds are finished by about halfway up the front blade, same at the back. They still make for a heavier tie of course, but the thickness at the knot is exactly the same. I've been meaning to pull an older 7 fold apart and take some photos to demonstrate actually, maybe this weekend if...
not really such thing as a discount when talking mtm being that its made for you and not something that needs to be discounted to clear stock