or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

It's a true measurement, no vanity sizing with these!
G'day Guys selling a few bits and pieces that don't see much wear any more. See my signatuure below.
2 Sportscoats for sale, Australian Members only sorry. Postage $8 for regular or $11 express post. (SOLD) Belvest 50L (40L) - Wool/Cashmere in a rust windowpane. 2 button with side vents and working buttonholes. Slightly extended shoulder. Listed as a drop 9 but measurements don't reflect that, fits me like a drop 7 really. Sleeves - 25" Chest - 42" Waist - 38.5" Length from BOC - 31.5" Shoulders - 19" Herringbone Sydney 40R - Great hopsack weave in a slightly...
Howard Yount flannel trousers in light grey, used but in VGC. Size 34 and cuffed. Measurements as follows - Width at bottom - 8.5" Width at knee - 10.5" Waist - 34" Fr rise - 10.5" Back rise - 16 Inside leg - 32" These are the old italian fit and the fabric is not a heavy weight flannel, great for Australian Winters. There's also about a 5cm inlay to let them out. Postage $8 for regular or $11 for express post. Australian members only sorry.
Pin stripe odd trousers look well, odd in my opinion. People will think you are missing the coat. That's probably why you can't find any. Your best bet would be to get a pair made somewhere if you really have to.
I'm wearing an un-tucked Uniqlo navy oxford today, hope we can still be mates
It was more for grenadines than anything. Un-tipped ties have there place for lighter summer ties and for getting the weight down on heavy wools or cashmere's. But for grenadines which are already a loose weave prone to stretching at the best of times, I found un-tipped ones to be even worse having much less structure than a self tipped tie. So I just started making all grenadines self tipped. Each to their own, YMMV etc etc.... Outside of Styleforum and maybe certain...
Not sure how you came to that conclusion but no it's a lovely classic pattern.what he said ☺
That would be awesome I'm a big New Order and Joy Division fan.
Thanks mate but no need to be sorry. More money, less hours and less stress are things to be happy about from my end. I'm looking forward to it all