or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

Flannies > Flannels...
It's looking pretty crook at the moment, 25 today sheesh.Now I'm a lot more casual at work usually a down vest does me until late may when it get's really cold and I've got a few more dressy down jackets too. They really just have to do me from a short period of time. When I'm in the elements (fishing) then it's goretex and good base layers to keep dry and warm.
I feel so lucky here in Oz that we don't have to worry about beats and paying to fish or any of that (except a yearly licence fee of like $15). All the rivers here are public water, even when going through private property. Of course you can't trespass on that property to access them but if you enter the river/creek on public land, say a bridge or road then you have every right to fish right up it as long as you stay in the water or below the high water mark. Many times...
Great result by Matty Hayman. He is a Canberra boy like me and I still see him training here a bit in the off season. Pretty sweet to get one after 15 goes. I fell asleep at 10pm here with still about 160km to go.
Speaking of outerwear I just posted up a really cool Paul Smith overcoat that doesn't see any wear any more I'm selling. Details in sig.
Paul Smith mainline made in Italy grey donegal overcoat for sale. Has 3 concealed buttons at the front and a really cool world map lining. Mainline is the top line from Paul Smith, not to be confused with the cheaper Paul Smith London or PS lines. Measurements are as follows - Sleeves - 26.2" Length (BOC) - 39.5" Chest - 42" Waist - 40" Shoulders - 19.5" I'm a 40 suit/SC and this fits great over a coat without being tight. Sing out if any questions at all.
Japan, I believe ☺
Done a few upgrades and ditched the sram for 11 speed Athena carbon. Would love to swap to a full carbon clincher wheel but not going to happen anytime soon I don't think.
It's a true measurement, no vanity sizing with these!