or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

cheers. All grenadines which are low or out of stock will be re-stocked early-mid Jan when the shantung silks come in (which are running late too). Only new stock before xmas now will be pocket squares tomorrow and braces in around a week and a half.not in the near future sorry. 2 years ago they were all that width but demand has been for 3.25 and 3.5 of late. I could do a mto grenadine for you in any of the colours being re-stocked at 3.14 no probs though. P.M me in the...
No worries, and a huge thanks to everyone that participated. We sold 67 ties in a day and a half, a great result. The sale has now finished. We'll revert back to the tie of the week next week up until xmas but in the meantime anyone who would like to join the mailing list can still get the $20 e-voucher until the end of the month i.e tomorrow. You can sign up here at the bottom of the page - http://www.henrycarter.com.au/contact/
1 hour to go!
Only 10 hours left to get 30% off full priced merchandise with our Black Friday sale. Use code: noir30 at checkout. www.henrycarter.com.au
ha ha get on to it! If you do end up doing that I will keep an eye out and refund the second lot of shipping for you and send them together.
Got it thanks, no problems at all. Will reply back later on.
Nice Carmina's Jas. Would like a pair in a darkish brown calf just like it.We are also unashamedly jumping on to the Black Friday bandwagon with 30% off all full priced items. Details spoilered below - [[SPOILER]]
From 6am AEST until Midnight New York time only. Not applicable to sale items & not usable with any other codes/vouchers. Have at it!
It is more exciting! The pocket squares have been delayed unfortunately, hopefully here Friday and up over the weekend though.
Looks pretty much the same as my wedding band. Silver, thin, plain and simple. Nice