or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

Hi All, Been getting quite a few emails today from people that ordered in the sale, please accept my apologies if haven't emailed you a shipping confirmation yet but I literally had about 50 orders to process and despatch and have been sick for a few days in between just for good measure. Current status is all orders bar one have been despatched (waiting on customer to get back to me about something) so if you are one of those people your order is on the way. 90% went...
I just got them today, apologies for the delay I've been crook for a few days. Will photograph and have up by 10pm tonight all going well.
Red/Navy stripes and burgundy dots have black ends and the plain navy, forest and burgundy have dark brown. Generally speaking with braces I don't think it matters greatly whether they match your shoes or not (as long as there isn't too much contrast) because technically they shouldn't really be seen. Images will appear larger and in high res if you click on them also.
Might have to have a competition one day for the best tie related pun I think... Canberra members - next week we'll be having our second trunk show with Braddon Tailors. It will be at QT Hotel in New Acton this time rather than in the BT studio giving us more space and opening it up to a wider audience. Unlike last time, it won't be free drinks all night but we will buy you a drink if you spend $100 or over. We will be situated in between the bar and lobby, a nice open...
Attention Canberra members - next week we'll be having our second trunk show with Braddon Tailors. It will be at QT Hotel in New Acton this time rather than in the BT studio giving us more space and opening it up to a wider audience. Unlike last time, it won't be free drinks all night but we will buy you a drink if you spend $100 or over. We will be situated in between the bar and lobby, a nice open space with lots of seating and room for lounging, chatting etc. We'd...
No worries can do that but basically the textured leather ends are black and the smooth slightly lighter leather are brown.
Yep the regular SF10 discount code will work for 10% off. This code runs all year on full priced items when you spend over $99.95 in total.
Guys for those of you that have been waiting, our Braces have arrived and are now live on the site HERE Made in England for us by Albert Thurston, they come with a beautiful hard gift box and 6 buttons to attach to your trousers. A perfect gift for xmas, to yourself or someone else! Some pics below of a few
Braces are now live on the site HERE Made in England for us by Albert Thurston, they come with a beautiful hard gift box and 6 buttons to attach to your trousers. A perfect gift for xmas, to yourself or someone else!
A new delivery from the motherland came....