or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

Bit of an announcement to make fellas. Over the coming months I'm going to be winding the business up to focus more on my main job, which has become a lot busier in the last 12 months along with us building a new house, kids growing up, wanting to fish more etc etc. I wanted to let you guys know first as the Aussie members here were and continue to be my best supporters and have helped the brand grow. I won't say anything at this stage re stock but there will be...
There's 2 of them. Herman Bros in Sydney and Hermen (with an e) Menswear who are online but based in Melbourne. I can vouch for both but both are also stockists of mine so I'm of course biased.
If you're going to have 1 herringbone sportscoat (other than navy) then grey is the only colour to have it.
Have you tried Portia's Place or Chairman & Yip? Both good modern Chinese that isn't all sweet and sour pork and that junk. The Shantung Lamb at Portia's is famous amongst Canberra Pollies.
struggling big time without Nonu and Smith in the centres
Great game what an embarrassment to the side that made the final last year.
Hi Dimitris,You shouldn't underestimate how many tie makers there are in Italy, both for regular or knit ties. There really is a lot of them so while I can't say for sure that they aren't sozzi made knits the chances that they are would be fairly small.
I've been going bespoke for years mate, just that I've always called it a regular haircut.Sounds like it's an easy way to slap the $100 price tag on the end. At $100 for a hair cut I better be getting a hand job at the end not a beer at the start (preferably from the receptionist not the barber).
That never happens sir, never happens.... (with respect to POP). I've been tying ties for a very long time now and really do have it down pat, as I'd expect anyone who owns a tie company to.
That's one of my ties so I guess I feel like commenting on the dimple situation. I'm very pro single dimple too, but I never tie my tie twice and never use a mirror and I never have any problems, I guess maybe I'm just next level at tie tying or something like that. If the situation came about that the first wasn't perfect I don't think I could be stuffed doing it again tbh.As an aside, this thread has become so painfully slow to load for me compared to others and after...