or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

Thanks, that was taken in natural light so yeah it does look a bit greyer than it should, navy is definitely the dominant colour of it. Well I wouldn't say navy, dark blue really.
I've just added a Stockists page to the website here - http://www.henrycarter.com.au/stockists/ for people that might want to see products in person before buying. We also hope to add 2 new stockists in the coming month or so (1 in QLD and 1 in VIC). We'll also see some major changes to the website over the coming months as well, both in looks and usability, with a mobile friendly layout on the way and a bit of a re-brand at the same time.
The beautiful texture of our dark blue/grey wool/silk un-tipped tie
Glad to have you here I enjoy your blogThey are long in the body, sleeves pretty standard (just long enough) for a 6"2 guyFormerly known as suit your style I believe. I'm actually just starting talking to them about stocking my ties.
Ive been in Jindabyne for 3 days, only got up to 5 today. Had my big chunky woolovers turtleneck on. I think mostnof those aran style jumpers fit large, I sized down on mine. You could prob go a size down I reckon (or try shrinking it.
sorry missed this. No they weren't. I have access to them but have never had a problem with machine sewn and the price difference was pretty ridiculous IMO.
That's some funny shit
A couple of public service announcements.... Firstly, I'm going to be away mon-wed this week so any orders placed before 8pm AEST tonight will go tomorrow morning, and any after that will leave Thursday when I'm back. Secondly, for 1 week only we have 25% off all suspenders in stock, down to $93.70 from $124.95. Those that are in stock are below Finally I have 5 copies of the Rake issue 33 in stock still. I'm giving 1 copy away per person that spends over $150...
Grey with navy dots wool/silk blend, perfect texture for winter.
^ I wouldn't call that brown myself, but anyway contrary to what Oli says I think greys are a lot more versatile. I think if you are going to only have 1 sportcoat that's not a blazer, a grey herringbone tweed would have to be up there, something like below (which is mine)