or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

G'day Guys, FYI we have just released a heap of new ties for summer some of which are below. At the end of this month my SF affiliate status is coming to a close after about 3 years, I'll still be around of course no less than I am now but it basically comes down to the crappy AUD is making it too expensive and there are now to many stateside affiliates selling similar products. It's going to be good to get out of the comfort zone and explore some other advertising...
No worries I hope to do a heap more over the next few days.
The new triple stripe Shantung...
Navy/Gold mate, its a dark navy though. And if I was going to copy a footy clubs colours it'd be the mighty Brumbies not bloody Hawthorn ☺
In keeping with the block stripe theme we have 3 new block stripe silk reppe's in the range in 9cm width as well. Sourced from the best mills in Como, the reppe weave is characterized by the thick diagonal ribbing and slightly heavier weight compared to a regular twill weave. We use a lighter lining to offset the weight of the silk. Shop them HERE
Its just an old cheapy luxire one. Not that impressed with it but the collar is nice.
Thanks mate, everything for this season (bar basic grenadines) has been custom woven to my specs rather than just chosen off colour cards so while it's taken longer than I'd hoped for it to come through, the end result is something that is very unique I feel. More to come later tonight too.
The 5 new Shantung silks, all un-tipped and handrolled to keep things light and blended with a bit of regular silk to give them a softer hand than regular Shantung silk is. Triple Stripe Block Stripe Grey Herringbone Forest Herringbone Plain Burgundy
Part 1 of the new season is now online.... SHANTUNG We've also re-stocked the majority of the fina weave grenadines as well. Next up, block stripe silk reppe's and linen/silk blends.