or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

-5 at quangers this morn. Ouch!
True that. Wander over to current events now and then and some of the dribble that comes out of there makes Noodles sound like a nun.
What those blokes said 😀
He has a very Pat Bateman quality about him
Australia post have hiked up international shipping hugely just recently. The only upside is now base shipping offers tracking.
It'd have to be vintage if you found one so you never know. It's illegal to make the genuine product these days.
no but I don't think they are bespoke like claimed. They wouldn't be the first to make that claim though.
Personally, I don't find the above image all that flattering. I'm on board with polos both long and short sleeve but that makes the guy look like an old man and I'm pretty well still on board with young blokes dressing like young blokes, not old fogeys. High waisted trousers (which I'm a fan of) shouldn't be worn casually IMO (again refer to my young blokes/old blokes motto). YMMV of course and people can do whatever the hell they want etc etc.
I might have 1 or 2 at the office that aren't on the website. I'll have a look tonight and PM you.
Not bad in my opinion, I only have one though and it gets minimal wear. I bought a merino ls polo from Hermen Menswear last year (yep they are a stockist but I paid full price for it) and have been really happy with it. They use a thicker merino wool than a lot of those super thin ones do and it seems to help with not pilling. They are priced well too.