or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

Who the fuck wears an undershirt with a polo shirt in the first place?
Counting about 400 pairs right here....
People aren't still wearing those fake lapel flower things are they?
The only chelsea's you need to get laid..... I have no problems with the tabs catching on my trousers, but then again I only wear them with jeans or moleskins and very occassionally chino's.
Guys just quickly, there has been quite a few orders coming through with SF discounts from better halves in the last few days, presumably xmas presents. If I may, if you are asking your wife/girlfriend/partner to get you something from here on in I highly recommend them choosing express post for shipping not regular at this time of the year. I don't want presents to turn up late, but I also don't want to be losing money upgrading orders to express to get them there on...
Or as one of this dudes impersonators
Depends on how much money you have to spend but I'd highly recommend looking at a theme that can then be customized to suit rather than coding a custom site from scratch. I'd also highly recommend you don't do it yourself. I run wordpress with woocommerce for the online store side of things and the CMS is very user friendly for blokes like me that know a bit but not heaps. PM me if you'd like the details of the guys that did mine just recently.
This coat has a good length on you, a lot better than most of your others. The colours are washing you out though. You could do worse than look up Michael Hill who works for Drakes, he is more ginger than you but does a good job of combining colours that compliment your type of complexion.
Absolutely, but they don't have to hold stock of anything. Even cloth is ordered in to order. That goes back to my point on the webshop. That small market pointed out above is made even smaller if they can only serve those ones that can come in to their shop. You could cover a much larger part of it with a webstore, even if there were limitations on where they could be posted or say only having some brands on there.
Biggest thing that's always surprised me with DM is their lack of an online store, even if it just covered Australia wide.