or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

Playing devils advocate here but if you are opening a mtm store wouldn't you be better off getting a heap of stuff made for yourself through those channels rather than spending a ton of coin on bespoke? I mean most people would obviously take the bespoke route if given the choice but if you're opening a business doing mtm you need to be able to understand the processes, stand by the product and be kind of a spokesperson for that product as well right? I've enjoyed this...
Bumping again for anyone who missed it. Voting closes midnight tonight.
Yeah we get excellent hopper fishing around late summer here (feb-march).
Off season here now, so busy tying a bunch of new patterns for next one. Here are a few I've been working on, really enjoying learning some new CDC patterns in particular
You actually got the last one in the denim Thanks for everyones votes so far on the members tie keep em coming
Our most popular tie by far, the rust grenadine fina weave
Can you send me a PM with your vote mate? Otherwise they'll all just get lost in the thread and will be too hard to track.Cheers
Australian members tie V2 Ok guys lets put this to a vote and keep things moving along. To keep it free of bias I'd like you all to PM me with your choices, first and second choice only in case of a tie (get it, tie....) I'd only like people that are interested in buying the tie to vote please. At this stage we are just voting on the type of fabric i.e grenadine, shantung etc. 1. Striped grenadine 2. Custom printed Macclesfield with wattle design 3. Plain tussah...
I call mine Manny the mannequin. He lives in the spare room.
I think most people will be in this boat too. While I love the shantung it's probably not business appropriate for all of the lawyers, bankers etc on here. We wan't something people will wear often not just sit in the closet.But it the sake of fairness it'll still go in to the vote and we will see how it comes out. I'm going to put something together tonight and post so we can get some votes together.