or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

The play store re-directs and other general re-directs from the mobile site are getting really out of hand, it's pretty much re-directing me 3 times in a row to the same place every time I access on mobile the only way out being pressing back quickly 5 or 6 times to end up back at the start. I know this issue is not specific to SF it happens on many other sites and from what I've heard can be hard to pin down and track the origin of the problem. I guess my question is...
Just added 5 new Macclesfield self tie bow ties here - http://www.henrycarter.com.au/shop/bow-ties/
Thanks Justin, got there pretty quick by the looks of things. I am glad you are happy with it, the fabric has been popular only 5 left now.
You should be more worried about the affiliates (or ex) here that actually screw their customers over like Howard Yount, TOJ and Passaggio Cravatte than on what other forums I occasionally post on.Fwiw myself and a few other SF regulars like @Journeyman have been trying to inject some positivity in to the place for some time and often speak up against the few resident grumble bums.The only other thing I'll say is that there are many things written on SF that I don't...
Wow
not at all. They tap a bit on metal escalators but that's it.
One of the cool things about being in business is all the little things you get to do, like stationery, packaging etc like the new swing tags that arrived yesterday....
This guy liked me on instagram too. Truly terrible. One of the bad sides of the whole crowdfunding movement is lots of terrible ideas like this that exist purely because they don't have to front up their own coin to finance it.
I do, send me a pm with what you are thinking and I can give you some ideas
I thought '73 was the best one, well according to the Fauves.