or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

We've got new arrivals arriving! 9 new ties online in the next 48 hours.
If you can I'd seeknout a silk/linen rather than pure linen. Pure linen wrinkles far too much for a tie IME.
I don't think it's so much as that but more that they are cut like jeans not trousers which causes discord with the formal top half. They are slim but jeans can be worn that slim for Isolations build. Just don't think they work with a coat and tie (I like the tie btw)
Hi All, Not much left in the way of ties in the sale now however there is still some great buys in the scarves and hats in scarves - silk, silk/wool, cashmere and merino/cashmere and cashmere beanies in claret Shop them here - http://www.henrycarter.com.au/shop/scarves/
New RM's...
^ probably a mix of cheap silk and cheaper interlinings is my guess.
Hey @Oli2012 I've finally got a few red grenadine finas coming for you
You don't need gloves full stop for these temps mate. Sounds like lovely weather to me I don't think it even got past 10 today.
There's a close up of the actual fabric swatch on the website so hardly deceptive IMO.
Correct. Pretty poor form you blokes trying to paint Andrew as the bad guy. Perhaps an error of judgement on his part based on the hope of excellent content for his blog (which has probably worked) but dickhead? I don't think so.