or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

Merino is good, especially in winter which I guess you guys are in now, but it's a pain in the ass to constantly wash everytime unlike say a merino knit. It's summer here so pretty much breathable polyester for me. Easy to wear, easy to wash and not too precious. The mens Lululemon stuff is very good I reckon.
What sort of exercise? Anything but cotton if you are breaking a sweat anyway.
Did I miss a past event between you two?
That about right, I usually say 2 weeks but depends on where in the states too. In anycase bry2000 emailed me also (I think) this morning.
Just make sure you don't ever steam straight on to the silk.
A handtowel is a bit thick IMO. Best to use a white linen pocket square, and just lightly float the iron over it without actually pushing down. Take special care around the keeper area as it can easily be pressed too hard and make a square indent show through the front.
Thanks for the reminder. We'll revisit it after xmas once it dies down a bit, things are always hectic at this time of the year.
I could see this being an issue with the older burgundy I carried but the current one is much darker, it's more plum than purple under artificial light.
Speaking with Oli's conservative tendencies too, I'd add a slate grenadine fina in as a versatile everyday business tie. When I'm buying/designing/curating new products I honestly don't pay any attention to primary/secondary colours or colour wheels. I just choose what I think looks good and often look to nature for inspiration on what works and what doesn't.
Thanks and good to hear. Yep the weak dollar is good for domestic sales, should be for export too given how cheap $100 AUD is in USD at the moment though it seems to have just stayed steady. Domestic is where I'll be focusing my other advertising efforts though.