or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

Not really but fina will snag less, given the tighter weave of it. As a weave, I prefer the grossa looks wise. Mostly I think avoiding snags on grenadines is a matter of not having dry hands or sharp nails though.
^ Also true! I've had a sore back for approximately 2 years and 4 months now since the first born came.
Too true. Actually carrying 2 little kids around all the time is a very good workout too.
Hi All,Bunch of new stuff has arrived in the last few days, spoilered below. I'll be on to some options for the Aus members tie in the next few days just been delayed with 2 sick little babies and this new stuff. [[SPOILER]]
Ok guys all the new stuff is now online HERE and I'll just do a quick run through of all the new stuff. Bourette Stripes The Bourette silk is a very dry, matte finish silk with an element of a grenadine weave as you can see. A really unique fabric not widely available at many places at all. Bourette plains As above though hand-rolled rather than self tipped. A wonderful texture added by having different colours for the warp and weft of the...
I think if you are expecting refined out of RM's they are not the boot for you, and as mentioned above something like C&J's are a better bet. What you are getting though is a boot that will be the most comfortable boot you've probably ever worn that takes no breaking in and can be trashed and they last forever.
I'll PM you tonight, hardly gets worn was bought for my wedding. Just the trouser length I think to add cuffs, still I'm 6"2 so there is plenty of length in there.
Could be arranged, trousers are a 34 too.
hmm they have the light grey in 42L and the right size trousers. My dark grey mudgee bought before fatherhood visited at a 40R is no match for my #dadbod these days.
New drops are here, 12 new ties in all plus some grenadine re-stocks. Should be onlibe by tomorrow night, A few previews....