or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

Just wait until you move here and get them from the outlet. I think they are $295 or 275 and my 2 pairs you can't tell the flaws
He's got you there Matt... FWIW I don't disagree with you, I don't think I've worn watch for about 3 years. I've got a cheap Tissot chrono in the draw that cost about $500 10 years ago, and a Suunto that I use when fishing. But both batteries need replacing.
All we need now is for Foley to hit the bench and Hodge to kick more, he has a huge boot on him. And Kerevi is too bloody slow. Still plenty of positives to take in to the poomas
would have never guessed that!
Just go to lincraft or spotlight in qbyn. Most button braces should come with them but in anycase, they should be hidden so don't fret about how nice they are.
Sounds good Matt. You'll really enjoy Canberra I think especially being so close to the Brindies if you like to get out in Nature, but also plenty of close bush around Bruce and Black Mtn to the inner north. And while you'll hear people whinge about cyclists around town like you do everywhere, the Cycling infrastructure is probably the best in Australia.
there's a few Canberra guys here maybe 10, some more active than others. Technically I'm not one either, I live over the border in Googong but I'm in Canberra almost every day and work there too.
If you have trouble getting your trousers to stay put try this way http://lifehacker.com/5886438/the-savile-row-fold-keeps-your-pants-from-falling-off-the-hanger works like a treat
I'm going to agree with both of you here. The Drakes look book has been fantastic for the last few years, very easy to draw inspiration off. On the other hand Oli makes a good point. Who's buying it at full price? Plenty of people on sale sure, but not many people that I know are putting their hands up to to buy the ties at 125 quid or whatever they are now, let alone some of the other eye watering prices. They are definitely looking at the luxury end of the market...
I should have been more direct - I would give anything for her to nag me about cleaning the bathroom or taking out the rubbish.