or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

Thanks for the kind words mate and support as always. Will get your order off mon-tues next week.
Speaking of black friday.... Correction: The 30% code should be BLACK30 with no space in-between.
Thanks guys, some nice orders coming in overnight. Codes have now been emailed out to the mailing list and will be shared on social media shortly, so I recommend not to sleep on things if there are only a few left. Cheers Jason
Codes are now active guys. Happy shopping and thanksgiving on Friday for those of you stateside.
Oh and btw the 30% code is BLACK30 not BLACK 30 with a space in the above.
Here's the details guys, will post again when the codes go live which will be later tonight around 10.30pm Aus time. Codes are storewide on full priced items including new arrival/grenadines.
Technically they are my competition so no sheeping from me, but you did publicly threaten him with legal action no?
Aren't you banned from NMWA now anyway?
Thanks for posting mate and I really appreciate everyone's support over the last few years and hopefully in to the future. I've got one of those multi coloured dot knits hanging up in my personal collection at home that I've literally worn once, so if anyone would like to take it off my hands for cheap then feel free to pm me. The digs one was a favourite of mine too. I'll do one with trout on it one day...
Speaking as an Australian online retailer, we kind of have to jump on the black Friday bandwagon because if we don't people will just shop at U.S based sites where it's a big deal. Last year I sold 75 ties in 1.5 days over black Friday!