or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

Hi All, I hope you had a great Christmas. Just timely reminder that if you signed up for the mailing list and received the $20 e-voucher that it expires at the end of the year i.e in 2 days time. If anyone has lost their voucher code please let me know and if anyone would like to use it for grenadines that are out of stock that can be arranged as well (all should be back in by mid January). Please email sales@henrycarter.com.au with any questions about your...
Mostly non sartorial stuff as usual for me. Some Lululemon stuff for the gym/running and sone patagonia casual gear. Have a new rod waiting for me at Jindabyne to pick up on the way to Crackenback tomorrow also. 3 nights with the family should be ace. Hope youse all had a good xmas
Full lining very handy for those that wear OTC socks with winter trousers like flannel that cause friction on the calves.
Ha ha @pinksocks must be a weirdo.
Just hand wash em and don't be one of those weirdo dudes who puts their jeans in the freezer. Don't get me wrong I'm not a fan of washing denim or any cotton trousers if they don't need it, but this is not one of those times.
Doesn't look bespoke sorry to say, more mtm'ish. Coat- sleeve pitch way off, sleeve length too short (unless shirt sleeves too long), waist too suppressed esp from the rear image and front balance is short. Trousers - very messy at the back, looks like back rise is too long and hips and upper thigh are too tight, hence the pocket flare. Obviously too long. Details like lapel width are just details and are personal preference though the above are purely fit issues that...
Getting a bit personal here fellas.... How bout a bit more merry xmas, love thy forum neighbor and all that.
For anyone who isn't on our mailing list, this weeks tie of the week at 30% off (and the final in the series) is the below brown diamond Macclesfield. It will finish at midnight Xmas eve. http://www.henrycarter.com.au/product/brown-diamond-print-macclesfield/
I can relate to your dad's thinking JM. Of course would be and still maybe a different story in the future if I was running HC full time or at least not working full time in a job that is kind of ok but pays the bills. Out of all of this talk about careers all of my friends/family that are the most in demand are those with trades not lawyers or engineers or whatever. Something I think I'd really enjoy was I 15 years younger. Really though above everything I think I just...
Was going to say the same thing too. If you're dialled in at B&T which you are, they turn out a fantastic product at a price that's fairly similar for bespoke vs RTW why would you go to Formosa, as beautiful as it is. I like the idea of loyalty to a tailor that looks after you well in both fit and service, we live in a very promiscuous world of tailoring here on SF a lot of the time.