or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

^incorrect on multiple levels re knit ties
Could just be my white Aussie country boy coming out but I don't think caps ever look good with tailored clothing, regardless of if they are made from seersucker or cashmere or vicuna. I'm not a hat wearer but I think in pretty much all cases a full brim hat will look better. Anyway, a shot of me from the Trunk Show we held last night - more of an action shot than a fit pic because i'd just bent down to get some ties from under the table for a customer, hence the...
X-post from my aff thread - Some photos from the trunk show for you guys. Unfortunately both photo's of (I'm the tall bloke with the beard btw) don't really show my new Braddon Tailors coat too well, both were taken when I'd just bent down to get ties for customers underneath the desk, hence the pulled up and wrinkled sleeves. I can assure you all the skew whiff collar was completely accidental sprezz. Anyway I will endevour to take some robo pose photo's over the next...
Some photos from the trunk show for you guys. Unfortunately both photo's of (I'm the tall bloke with the beard btw) don't really show my new Braddon Tailors coat too well, both were taken when I'd just bent down to get ties for customers underneath the desk, hence the pulled up and wrinkled sleeves. I can assure you all the skew whiff collar was completely accidental sprezz. Anyway I will endevour to take some robo pose photo's over the next few days. We had a great...
Brendon, As a bespoke tailor and touching on the end of your above post, what are your thoughts on super counts in general? I've always preferred lower counts around the 100-110 level as opposed to silly high numbers. Mostly because I've found them to be more durable and generally the lower super counts cloths are heavier as well, so have a better drape and longevity. I'd assume they would be easier to work on for those reasons also than say a 9oz super 150s right?
We are ahead of the times stitchy, it's already 3pm on Friday and I am tieless and a little hungover from our Trunkshow last night. Good luck to everyone anyway.
Middle of winter here, so no beuno for me and I assume the other Aussies too. Though the US contingent could probably use a break from the Aussies winning the FC for a bit
Bummer, both my mum and dad have it too...Very well, I've worn it a few times and it's settling in well. I have some images being sent to me to go through from last night which I'll post up, hopefully there is a decent one of me wearing the coat in there that you can see the fit.
Perfect CBD.... New dark grey Macclesfield - http://www.henrycarter.com.au/product/dark-grey-macclesfield-neat-print/
I have both, cashmere wins any day. Baby Alpaca is only rare at a retail level, not so rare at wholesale level (probably because cashmere outsells it so well). It's probably better than cheaper cashmeres coming from China, but not the really good stuff that ends up in Scotland.