or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

A first preview for you all, in the light grey with white dots. They have some nice slubs that are a lot more subtle for those that think Shantung is too much. A great spring/summer tie for work, weddings, races or whatever... They should all be online late tonight about 10-11pm AEST.
Linen/silk collection has just arrived today. Will post preview pics tonight but below is a list of what's coming - Navy w/ white dots Light grey w white dots Plain denim blue Plain peach Plain chocolate Cream floral woven Mint floral woven Watermelon floral woven These are the swatches of the floral ones I've posted previously
Hard to say definitively without seeing both and the shades of them, but I think the mid blue Macclesfield floral above right (which has a purplish tinge to it) and the crimson Macclesfield above left would also work. If you want something plainer but with texture grenadine grossa in chocolate, forest or purple (assuming the shirt is lighter like violet) would all work well. Navy grenadine if your feeling conservative I guess. Just stay away from pastels if the shirt is...
Don't forget free domestic shipping* within Australia ends this Thursday night at Midnight AEST. Enter code FREESHIP at checkout and stacks with SF discount (SF10) *Regular post only
Fucking All blacks did not deserve that win. Wallabies played so great. What can you do...
Incontro is their Australian fitter, a real nice guy and from what I've seen on social media from images of fittings he knows what he is talking about. Considering their full bespoke is starting around ($2200 AUD I think) what some MTM in Australia can cost there are plenty of Aus SF members lining up to try them out.
Nice but length looks slightly long on it and would be better with patch pockets. Shoulders and chest are fantastic though. Who makes it? Speaking of linen, I'm getting a tobacco linen suit made up by Braddon Tailors over the next 4 weeks from this Cacciapolli linen. Will be 3 roll 2, quarter lined, half canvassed, highish rise trousers with forward pleats and side adjusters (with braces buttons). I plan on wearing the coat as an odd jacket quite a bit also. Should...
Mid blue floral Macclesfield print, a grey suits very good friend. http://www.henrycarter.com.au/product/mid-blue-floral-macclesfield-print/
Sorry mate fixed now, go for gold.