or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

Hi Guys some new arrivals and a few re-stocks of scarves and beanies from Johnstons of Elgin arrived yesterday for anyone who missed out last time.New shipment from Johnstons have arrived and are online HERE, some re-stocks and some new items. This will be the last drop for winter so once it's gone it's gone. [[SPOILER]] For anyone who pre-ordered, they will all leave on Monday rather than tomorrow as they came a day earlier than expected and I need to get some specific...
Nothing wrong with fleece jackets, when you're in the bush on a river somewhere of course
It sure is, but Patagonia stuff is top notch and they use nothing but what they call "traceable down" which means that they only source down that they can trace back to the farms that are certified to not live pluck or force feed geese. They sell lots of fly fishing gear too and that's how I got hooked on their stuff, it's addictive!
Down for sure GF. How dressy and what is your budget? I've lusted after this Patagonia one for ages but already have 3 vests at home - http://www.patagonia.com.au/mens/vests/mens-bivy-down-vest.html
Um, there is about 5 pages of spam in MC at present any mods that might see this, I've flagged the top one.
Hi Lachy,They measure 6cm at widest, not what I'd call skinny and not what I'd call super wide either, a fairly classic size IMO.
Hi all, New shipment from Johnstons have arrived and are online HERE, some re-stocks and some new items. This will be the last drop for winter so once it's gone it's gone. Re-stocks Heather plaid/Camel pure cashmere Plain Navy pure cashmere New Arrivals Blackwatch/Grey Herringbone XL Merino/Cashmere scarf (seriously this sucker is huge 180cm x 50cm) Tweed/teal reversible pure cashmere scarf Blue herringbone stripe merino/cashmere scarf Biscuit...
charming language aside, why do you think that? Is it not acceptable that business owners, even ones that sell online are held accountable for poor service if they can't be contacted by other means? In HY's case extremely poor in many cases? It's certainly acceptable to me, as a business owner.
Thanks Fok, Though I suspect given Jamison hasn't even signed in at SF for 2 years and 3 months now, let alone check on the thread, we can probably safely assume he isn't coming back right?
sure thing, will do tonight