or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

Complete with moody depressed look at the floor blankly swd pose as well mate. I like the Jack Purcells.
Hi All, We now move in to the next phase of the half yearly sale, 40% off all sale stock. Many items are now sold out or low in stock, so don't sit on your thumbs for too long. http://www.henrycarter.com.au/sale/
A nice 4ish lb brownie caught yesterday out of a really little local river better known for pan sized rainbows on a 4wt with 3lb tippet. I've just started tying my own flies a month ago and this was my first fish on one of mine.
Mate I was absolutely shocked to read this the other day. I'm not a religious man so can't offer any prayers or godly words of wisdom so I will just say sorry for your loss and my thoughts are with you and your family.
I'll have some new stuff in a few weeks time, 4 new Macclesfields and 4 shantung silks plus a full re-stock of all the grenadines too. Appreciate you posting some snaps of them.
Thanks for posting and good to see you are enjoying the ties.
I think you're confusing Suit Supply with Suit Shop (what Oli was referring too)
All seasonal pocket squares 30% off down to $55.95 AUD (about 46USD). Hand-rolled and printed in Macclesfield.
The peso must be very weak to still be weak against the Aussie dollar at the moment!
For all of those members that pay in USD, with the drop of the AUD in the last few months you are effectively getting a second discount on sale prices. Currently a sale tie that's $75.95 for example, is only about $63 USD at present.