or Connect

Posts by Henry Carter

That looks great Gerry. I'd even go so far to say that the fit of it is better through the chest/lapels than your PJT stuff. Pretty good for a first go!
Just put a bit of masking tape around the suede to cover it while you do it, should be sweet
I've met Jared (the dude with the tatts ) a few years ago when we had a trunk show down in Melbourne. He is a really nice bloke, I don't really care for a lot of the stuff he wears but that's beside the point. What the 2 on the right are wearing isn't all that ridiculous, at least not compared to some of the other stuff you see. I think he works for oscar hunt here now, same with the girl. I'm sure like everyone at pitti they've planned it all out in minute detail.
I'm 100m above Canberra now and about to be another 150m above qbyn when we move to googong in about 3 weeks time. Hopefully it doesn't turn the -3 from -5 to -7....
-5 at quangers this morn. Ouch!
True that. Wander over to current events now and then and some of the dribble that comes out of there makes Noodles sound like a nun.
What those blokes said 😀
He has a very Pat Bateman quality about him
Australia post have hiked up international shipping hugely just recently. The only upside is now base shipping offers tracking.
It'd have to be vintage if you found one so you never know. It's illegal to make the genuine product these days.