or Connect

Posts by Aerolex

GOING TO 325$ OBO ON THESE... I'm mad these don't fit... they are seriously amazing kicks.
◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣ ◢◢◢ COMMON PROJECTS / Rare Blue Patent Leather / BBALL HI-TOPS / 44 / LIKE NEW ◣◣◣ ◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣◆◢◣ Up for sale here is a rare pair of Common Projects... The Blue Patent Leather on these is truly a striking and unique color and anyone familiar with the brand knows how great the construction is on these. Trust me, if these fit me I would not let these go. I purchased these online and...
Had some interest on this... Telling y'all this is a perfect spring/summer piece !
Thanks... Here's a set of measurements for this piece... Measurements: S2S: 17" P2P: 21" Front length (from base of collar at shoulder): 25" Sleeve length: 26"
Come On Y'all ! This one is PERFECTO for SPRING ! Get into it BUMPS !
XMAS BUMPINGTONS !
◢◢◢ robert geller khaki bomber : sz.50 : s/s weight : like new ◣◣◣ up for sale is an amazing robert geller piece. this khaki bomber is a perfect spring/summer weight jacket. it's in absolute like new condition and looks completely unworn. take a look at the detailing in the photos below. the interior is perfectly tailored and the outer fabric is amazing up-close and in person. great double-zipper closure and signature robert geller leather pull. it's a true size...
DYING FOR THIS JACKET!!! WISH IT WAS A LARGE
Bumpington Coat Factory
BUMPINGTON ...