or Connect

Posts by Rogue Territory

The ISC fabric is different. The indigo warp x indigo weft selvedge canvas is from Italy. It has an inkier indigo color instead of the bluish black color of the Cone Mills canvas. The hand is also smoother, IMO easier to wear. The fit is the same as our newer workshirt. the shoulder, chest, and body are essentially the same as the one you had, but the forearm has been opened up a bit more. Hope that answers your questions. It's a beautiful piece and will serve you well! -Karl
Rad! Enjoy!!!
Sorry man, it would be very difficult to do that since it's not an end of season sale. This is old old stuff, random stuff and slightly damaged stuff. Follow our @rogueterritory_seconds account on Instagram to find deals on current product.
For those of you in the Los Angeles and greater SoCal area looking for some deals. Join us this SUNDAY 8/24/2014 at General Quarters for the Mid-Day Requisition! Find all sorts of goodies From both RGT and General Quarters (Old stock, minor damaged product, old seasonal goods and stuff you've probably never seen before) At great prices!!! Also enjoy local Ice cream from Smile Frozen GoodS This is a one day event! Sunday 8/24/2014 // 12-5pm Where? General...
We believe that the pricing is extremely fair. The blanket lining was made specifically for us by Faribault Mills. This in itself adds a huge cost (100% wool) to the jacket. In addition the waxed canvas is made in the US. Of course I'd always love to offer extremely competitive pricing but when you're working with high quality materials made in the US I believe the $385 is not only justified but actually a great deal. -Karl
The Field Tan is the only color and the shawl collar dark denim blanket lined jacket will be released at the end of the month. -Karl
Thanks for sharing that!To follow up on this comment, I just posted my 4 month 16.75oz SKs on our blog this morning.http://www.rogueterritory.com/2014/07/12/16-75oz-heavy-weight-slub-selvedge-sk-4-months-0-washes/
Thank you so much for your support! We're always stoked to hear from our customers. Regarding the Shawl Collar Supply, that is not a limited release, most of our stockists picked it up along with the Waxed version and of course they'll be on our site as well. We were going to release a West Point (which is mercerized which gives it a resin feel) selvedge chino twill Utility Shirt in the Fall but the mill was not able to produce the same fabric that we sampled so we had to...
Here's a list of some more new stuff for Fall: -Faribault Mills blanket lined shawl collar Supply Jacket in the same 12.5oz ISC fabric as the new work shirt -Faribault Mills blanket lined field tan waxed canvas Supply Jacket -Jumper Shirts indigo warp indigo weft chambray and an amazing new blue chambray -Work Shirts ISC and Grey Selvedge Nep -restock on 10oz selvedge denim Utility shirt -16.75oz selvedge SKs and Stantons -indigo dyed 14.5oz SKs and Stantons -12.5oz ISC...
We'll be releasing an ISC "indigo selvedge canvas" work shirt early September as well.