or Connect

Posts by Rogue Territory

Thanks for sharing that!To follow up on this comment, I just posted my 4 month 16.75oz SKs on our blog this morning.http://www.rogueterritory.com/2014/07/12/16-75oz-heavy-weight-slub-selvedge-sk-4-months-0-washes/
Thank you so much for your support! We're always stoked to hear from our customers. Regarding the Shawl Collar Supply, that is not a limited release, most of our stockists picked it up along with the Waxed version and of course they'll be on our site as well. We were going to release a West Point (which is mercerized which gives it a resin feel) selvedge chino twill Utility Shirt in the Fall but the mill was not able to produce the same fabric that we sampled so we had to...
Here's a list of some more new stuff for Fall: -Faribault Mills blanket lined shawl collar Supply Jacket in the same 12.5oz ISC fabric as the new work shirt -Faribault Mills blanket lined field tan waxed canvas Supply Jacket -Jumper Shirts indigo warp indigo weft chambray and an amazing new blue chambray -Work Shirts ISC and Grey Selvedge Nep -restock on 10oz selvedge denim Utility shirt -16.75oz selvedge SKs and Stantons -indigo dyed 14.5oz SKs and Stantons -12.5oz ISC...
We'll be releasing an ISC "indigo selvedge canvas" work shirt early September as well.
We will be releasing both our 14.5oz indigo and 15oz stealth Supply Jackets in September.
We will be releasing our 14.5oz indigo and 15oz stealth Supply Jackets in September.
Hey guys! just wanted to let you know that I'll be at Pop-Up Flea NYC this weekend May 9 - 11 Friday-Sunday. Located at the Metropolitan Pavilion 123 West 18th St 2nd Floor (between 6th & 7th ave.) I'll be bringing a bunch of new stuff including stuff from our SS'15 collection, like the Grayscale wash and a bunch of short sleeve button downs. As well as some exclusive stuff. Here's some of the new stuff I'll have with me: HAND DYED INDIGO 11OZ CONE MILLS DENIM FIELD...
Hey guys, thanks for all your interest! I'll be coming out with 2 new RKs for Spring/Summer and re-releasing the original 6oz (what I call 'Grey Caste') selvedge. The new ones will be a darker indigo warp white weft 10oz Japanese selvedge and the same exact Cone selvedge canvas the was used for the RKISCs but it'll be natural undyed canvas. You can expect a lot more fading and contrast from the new darker indigo RKs. I'm super excited about this next release. They...
no, sorry dude. The smaller Safari Trouser sizes were a fluke...the fabric shrank more then anticipated when I sent them for garment dye. You won't see 27s offered again. I may offer Ar-G Trousers in 28 on my next run.
ha! yes today! not January 5th ooops...