or Connect

Posts by Pliny

... my comment was tongue in cheek       and more a reference to  the same point unbel made-  that pink isn't a masculine color.    A guy who's sensitive to other people's perceptions and insecure in their masculinity isn't likely to wear it.  Or maybe they just don't like it cos it doesn't suit their skin tone, or it's hard to mix n match.  From a quick image search of WAYWRN pink shirts appear rarely-   bout 1 in every 200 fits -  but  stand out in a good way IMO when...
  No great pretension to expertise here Claghorn but my guess is that it has something to do with the thickness of the line in the check and the color combo.  The thinner the lines and fewer the colors the more formal the shirt. The classic rustic line check (as opposed to ginghams or micro or pin solid checks) is the tattersall.  All kinds of fancy checkerboards, madras, plaids and houndstooths sit in between, depending on line thickness and color combos, and the fine...
Uunottaja very nice   +  Malford, damn.  You've really hit your stride with your last few fits. 
But u have to be secure in your masculinity.   That, or gay. 
  In my defence, standing next to a 3D scrapbook prolly doesn't help 
Merry Xmas guys-  a pic,  good or bad taste, u decide, to get things back on track.  Taken after the ballet last night, family tradition at this time of year for us.  Happy I didn't go black tie, would have stuck out like the proverbial.    
    some are AS MTO  -  on the right for sure, but mebe all of em
     ^^^^   now I've seen everything.
agree about the lighter blue solid-  chambray might be your thing-  textured
Hi guys -  can anyone tell me the size of the tattersall check on the 571 in the Minnis Fresco II  ?