or Connect

Posts by Pliny

Okay, no need to insult people you know.  I like the Ivy thing a lot.   awsm, and nice pic
Other than the wool and mohair there's a synthetic (polyester) component. 'Trevira' is a trademarked name for a bunch of polyesters- make in Germany I think. 
That's nice Cleav. Someone's gotta have a green suit with blue tie  amirite?  
  email them at info@huddersfieldcloth.com -   
William Halstead has a good looking brown & white houndstooth in 12 oz       PSA-  Huddersfield Cloth has a 20 pound p m  offer on a navy 11 oz Fresco... good deal     I like this-  from the Insee tumblr  
      For me it depends on the silk, but Kent I've definitely found myself wishing your  squares like the unicorn hunt and the wonderful Hokusai squares etc (which I have)  were 16" rather than 12".  The 16s in the pics above sit in my pockets more firmly, r more versatile in terms of positioning- + I can get more  color  options out of  them.
  Outstanding-   that's how to do a green tie, IMO.  And no hard feelings.  +1  Terrific jacket Wasn't sure about the linen suit and silk knit together, but I think its more that it's black that makes it unseasonal IMO   I like this very much EloidA-  those suede chukkas go with that SC  I wasn't aware of all that...  DC says he meant nothing by it, that's fine by me. 
Love the jacket St Crispy.  Very nice fit.