or Connect

Posts by Pliny

nice tie SB
@clarinetplayer @DC  awsm
  the rite gray with the rite blue   CD, Eliod, Clags, HF, Cleav-  rockin it with very diff fits      more than SF rules Calypso.  I think for anyone's $s,  FU tie + FU square + plain everything else =  verboten  ..   it's a contrived look.  solid tie and no square'd be more tasteful.  Nice jacket, and collar
Hi guys, feeling green today  
   Nice. those patch pockets look out of proportion tho  JR-  smapper and less rounded be better, if u can IMO
  from his site- E G Cappelli-  I have that tie, lined, and love it
  Cappelli does this lined if u prefer it that way.  makes a better knot IMO  
   change out the buttons to a contrasting brown horn may help dD, but really, a solid charcoal odd jacket, even when it fits as well as that one, is prob  the least wearable u can have.  Be good as part of a suit tho apart from that it works with this tweed, this paisley's a two-tone.  Narrow spectrum, matte, muted +  paired with sedate fit =  IMO
  +1 my own way of thinking - the blazer suit.  I have a straight navy Fresco coming, with brown horn buttons.  That's the attraction of the box check Fresco-  SC + suit too.   maybe not the trews separate tho. That SS with the contrast buttons and the texture would work as an SC as well.  I'm wary of a top patch tho- my squares get claustrophobic
Clags that looks great in that pic- suit or SC?   We're looking at the Fresco?