or Connect

Posts by Pliny

yeah - as someone else said, I guess he means the current POW.   Vox for showing what can be done with good taste and seemingly limitless resources (and a sense of the ridiculous)   Foo for his ability to explain why some things combine well and some things don't.  He can be abrasive but he knows his stuff.  There's a few others on this forum but these two are standouts IMO
Love this TTO.    The matching cloth belt is particularly awsm.  and those collar pointsshould be trademarked.
I do hope they stick with wool-silk in the hanks-  I like the ... hmm ... I was going to say 'flatness' but it's more that the wool-silk blends  the lightness  and compressibility of silk with the texture and subtlety of wool.
MIP shoos -  and rest of fit apart from the white buttons  -  look great-  Kielman?  
    light blue and chocolate 
  cheers 
  cheers -  and snap,  for Summer neckwear they're hard to beat.  light as air
guy needs a hobby eh?   nah, put it in perspective.  Forum member who hasn't posted in a while has over 150 pairs of shoes.  In EG alone.
  Thanks man.  -  stripes are fine so shirt looks light blue from distance but matches the blue of the DC  up cose.  Went for  the solid tie/PS with patterned jacket/shirt rather than the other way round. The shantung's raw silk, yes- from Vanda.  nice ties 
Hi guise-  nice work as always Jason, Tirrailleur and others   me: chocka shantung, District Check, Bengal stripe and raw silk Ps         the low down- Vass Italian-Oxford