or Connect

Posts by Pliny

Arent Mums great? Like you in pink too.PSG thanks for tje tip. Never heatd of tjose guys but expect some competition for their gear.Clap-mensch, looking awsm
+1 on Spoo Sunny and warm here today so going the linen Gray-Blue linen SC Linen tie (Hober) Poplin shirt (H&H) Silk PS (Rubinacci) Linen trews
Thanks- its the only cashmere jacket I have and I gotta say it has a really soft casual feel to it even tho visually it seems to pair best with more formal white shirts, dark ties, linen PSs.^^^^^ Pocketsquareguy fantasticDerekS dont think its boring- really nicePingson- consistently great fits, another one today
Lol yeah not the best choice. altho I think its the burgundy socks more than the shoes. The SC has a brown overcheck not showing in the pic
Hi guise-  Henry Carter aka JS, Chocosa & Monkeyface nice rigs  been mining this gray seam a bit lately black linen tie and white square from Hober BB SC H&H shirt Marcoliani  Vass              
thanks man.. Ihear u on the monotone. There's something about gray jackets, Acc to Foo 'they arguably shouldnt exist', and no doubt they hard to pair rite. Cant arguewith Buitlers incredible tailoring tho
Don C, Jazz, Spoo, IanGP nice.  SS I hope this aint gonnto mean that u won't be posting your out there fits yeah?   Henry Carter wool tie- don't judge me on the blade length + Navy Grenadine PS          
well back to the drawing board. That jackets high maintenance .green red and orange are a tough combo to match. Do love the tie tho.
yeah Diaz pity cos that cuts looking good   itstaken me a loong time to work out how I think I should wear this FU.   G&H Worsted Tweed   Drakes Macclesfield + Kelim H&H shirt (okay it's yellow) Flannel- flat fronts EG   [[SPOILER]]