or Connect

Posts by Pliny

So much awsmness!  Makes me want to live somewhere cold. Is this a one-off?   I'm on the Panta site and not seeing any deets.
I know I shouldn't, but I like that SS.
 Trews- I like that they've got some great cloths e.g. Minnis, Dugdale, Hunt and Winterbotham and u can try something out without risking a whole suit commission.   Had them make up some trews in a lite grey Minnis (I find that swatches don't give me a great indication of the overall color), and decided that it's just too light for a suit but great for odd trews. 
 sounds good.  Id like to try their replication service, the MTM trews they've done for me r great. Their block suits my physique, and I've not had the front/back imbalance as with other makers.
  My experience is that I tend to regret hurried orders and multiple orders more than well-considered one-offs. Have u got the perfect fit keyed in with the maker yet?   
 my bad, thought they'd stopped making it
 The willow calf is a connoisseur's detail anyway IMO .. and not visible until you're holding the shoe in your hand (not to me, at least).   Maybe that's why they haven't continued with it.  
A semi-cutaway casual plaid is a strange beast, but apart from that all good. IMO   @jfrater  I was referring to the longevity of the styling of clothe and specifically suits in general (not a Poole customer).   It's a challenge to make stylistic selections that will pass muster in 20-40 yrs time. 
 Held up well IMO  Closed quarters, downward sloping gorge maybe a couple of cms more off the shoulder, but still presentable after 30 years.. 'classic and timeless'.  I hope my latest commissions last like this.  
   So Henry Poole bespoke? What year jf?  The gorge doesn't look contemporary to me.