or Connect

Posts by Pliny

Who are you and what have you done with AAS?  That's at least 2 restrained and IMO elegant fits* in the last fortnight.    Congrats on the suit deal too.  * Socks aside 
 Wow that's a nice jacket.  I thought u were Gdl as I scrolled down, at first, but then I could see the mix of strong elements , and thought  'that's NYR/I-style' It's cool seeing u phase thru hirsuteinaciousness and back 

Very nice.  You're confusing peeps Kulata.  The navy< grey principle doesn't apply to casual fits like this.
 good explanation, cheers    Fresco's like chicken wire in a breeze, and on a bike it's like riding naked (except u don't get the looks of surprise from passers-by or risk arrest for wilfull exposure.  That's different.)   The mid range is a little bit prickly when u first wear it, but it settles IME.  The attraction for me is more about character and drape than the way it handles temp. AL is spot on IMO-  the Blazersuit works better with cloths worn casually rather than...
Good choice IMO  
Looks good V1KTA222-  who makes the suit?
 So it's a 12 oz mid-grey merino twill -  sounds middle of the road albeit by a reputable maker. I admire his taste, so what is it about it that Greg likes ctp?
 Great elements individually MF.  My feeling is that the tie is outta place-  the rest of the fit is just too casual for one.   Minus the tie, the BD (is it?) and as you say, the white socks, this would be terrific.  oh do tell
 You know,  inspired by Manton I did the Blazersuit TM  but now I'm dissatisfied with the concept.  What works as a navy blazer doesn't make me happy as a suit jacket, and vice versa.    Speaking as a noob of course.  It may work for you, but me- I'd just commission 2 different jackets.