or Connect

Posts by Pliny

thx. i have swatches of the Saxonys and really like them.  The Estate tweeds r just too heavy for me.Love your Moonbeam, which is a better combo of warmth/drape than Scottish cashmere imo Cashmere would b perfect for a beanie. ('Watch cap' to the Yanks)
I got this mid-weight Johnstons of Elgin box check cashmere thru Fadi Kabbani. Recommend him for quality cloth at decent prices.  Got an unfunded & even heavier weight (14 oz) cashmere in a lighter tan with a lite blue deco that I'll get made eventually, but that will be my last 100% cashmere coat I think.  It just doesn't drape as well as wool, or rather it drapes too much, kinda like a blanket. Super warm tho, cashmere is best worn right against the skin without lining...
 I don't get it either   you developing your personal style imo. Great!  I'm not one to talk really, but your pics don't do your fits justice Ac.  Very nice from what i can see.   but how can u tell?  can't see shoulders sleeves  really really nice  I know this is good, but imo your pic game has been slipping, from admittedly stellar heights.  
Shetland wool, cheers                   
+2 ...  I read a Jack Reacher novel that had a meticulous Brett Easton Ellis -level description of the titular character's bench-made Cheaneys.  The 'Tenterden' AAMOF. so i blame Lee Child.
There's no-one more photogenic than your better half, EFV.   + thanks for posting. 
Gentlemen  
 Nice jacket!  Read on if u will  _   I'm going to be pretty harsh with u.  [[SPOILER]]   redeemed     I'm not liking this one much C'horn.  Shirt, tie and square don't gel imo..  The rest depends on whether this is a suit. If not a suit, my objection would be the cutaway buisness-y shirt collar and the tucked pocket flaps in a casual fit.   If a suit, flaps and shirt are fine, but imo still a prob with the 3 FU elements (shirt, tie and square) together.