or Connect

Posts by Pliny

great fit &  beautiful tie-  Vandasr something spesh 
    no worries-  imo it's a question of degree.  If the matchiness is obvious because the elements themselves are shouters it's distracting-  Yr loud watchband and loud tie, for example.  On the other hand, I was going to check u for the gold buckle - silver bezel mismatch, which is a bit of a no-no imo.  I like it when the matching is more or less subliminal- so it's okay to match items if each is subtle, but not okay if any is a feature item, of which there should only...
      that's what matters.  i'm okay tho 
    If the suit's invisible shouldn't NYI be appearing nude ?   my understanding of physics is limited
I think this is very nice, very Summery AAS. prob the only day u'd double on the bold stripes tho
    thanks man-  linen's da bomb for comfort.   cheers for the thumbs-   awsm stuff these last pages from Clags, Betelgeuse, TTO (the strong rep tie balances the POW so well), Clarinetplaya, Spoo, Tiraleur, Albert Hal i salute u, Billionairef (yr square could be folded narrower and angled up and awy from centre)  and HF rocking the very nice DB
patina?            
    awed and kind of appalled at the same time-  but no doubt Suzuki-san is is the Masamune of shoes
This rox Pingson-  very very nice       .. and snap from me on the linen-   linen, linen, grenadine, silk (H&K, H&H, Panta, Hober)   + EG Oxfords in chestnut.            
    nice rock of the 3 and a half patterns SB.  a non-blue non-plaid square might take it up a notch-  say an ivory or fawn linen or silk              knot's a real 'Prince Michael' -  thumbs up,  but again a diff square would relieve the 2 color hegemony