or Connect

Posts by Pliny

Narrangansett Leather  custom belts -  google them
      ...   inferno, burn baby burn.     I can see a brown revival coming the world over
It was this pic i posted here in March. Vass-ish shoes at the AS factory in Northhampton.  The trees look like Vass/Berta. the Norweger, 2nd bottom row, left, looks a lot like the Vass style.   still curious about the provenance and/or arrangement AS may have with Vass, and I was surprised when G mentioned Vass was moving to Goodyear welting.   I checked my own recent Vass and they're all hand welted FWIW    
+1 WTF  How many people have gotten beneficial outcomes from carrying, as opposed to a devastating ones for themselves and/or others?  just dumb.
    Hard to believe but DL the guy has some kind of out there IQ.  Like super - genius or summat.   they shld give him better lines
 ^^^ mixed colors  metaphors- not so much 
      Best not to mention them-  Neapolitan tailor/wizards who mysteriously mess with the set of i-gents' sleeves
  Doh   but cheers-  will ask tailors/cordwainers to rush current orders
    Worth a requote ^^     Citan you've got a slim shape, that's obvious, and u don't need yr clothes to wear like a wetsuit to sho it.   IMO soft-structured jackets don't need a pinched waist to look good, and a decent physique shows without the supression because minimally structured clothes are more responsive to 3D movement.
good look ^^   tobacco suede bluchers would lighten the mood