or Connect

Posts by Pliny

yeah Diaz pity cos that cuts looking good   itstaken me a loong time to work out how I think I should wear this FU.   G&H Worsted Tweed   Drakes Macclesfield + Kelim H&H shirt (okay it's yellow) Flannel- flat fronts EG   [[SPOILER]]
Diaz this silhouette is excellent; shoulders are cut close; like the slope too; waist and quarters suit yr build perfectly. Wouldn't this look great in a Fox chalk stripe?  Or in say a light Fresco-style cloth perhaps with a little less roping.  
man I like that patch pocket  linen awsmness   special mention to Clarinet, HC, M-face, Crusty, Citan and Donuts for great fits, and to SB for bringing Xmas to July   and  thx for likes waaay back, Stitches for your comment especially   cashmere POW SC again, OCBD snap boysdontcry on the wide space repp tie  white linen square flannels and  black  Vass          
Urban C love the jacket DC-  nice tie above Clags- fantastic - that lite blue and lite pink   me- linen, poplin, shantung, wool n boxcalf           Deets- [[SPOILER]]
Szarmant and Sander smacking it ^^     keyhole Boutonnière    shoe shot [[SPOILER]]
nice fits Flyswatter and Monkeyface thanks for the likes 10 pages back ! [[SPOILER]]
thanks!
    Kai nice look.  u'd need a tash n goatee to look like the Colonel IMO.  Hows the Dupioni feel? HRH wears it quite a bit when he's visiting the colonies, but a lot of peeps say it wears warm.  
thanks man.  working in A/C it just don't matter what i wear
    This is - fresco linen broadcloth and  raw silk up top + cool wool and boxcalf   Holdfast that jacket rox and the fit too- seems to suit your style. 'Paisley'- lgreen jacket