or Connect

Posts by Pliny

Betel's green jacket was outstanding, and  I voted for him, but I also think Anden could equally have won.     For my $s Anden's pic was not just the best in the challenge but one of the best eva on Styfo  
 Well it's very nice.  Always dig your style which is unique to u
 I think you're looking good in that pic GMMcL  I like the combo of the lite grey with the lite tan shoes.  Is that a Prince Michael at your throat?  What with the shoes, the peak lapels and the knot it's a Sprezzy fit   Classic summer combo NYR - Fresco and flannel? or r they smooth worsted?  The neat's the only thing I'd change.     look like a young Dr Freud EFV.  Fantastic with the browns    Seamaster you're the master of green IMO.  I really like your colors, much...
 that whole tumblr is a trove of awesmness 
  Cheers GN.  Awsm pieces-  I would love to have everything there.    Is the tumblr pic accurate?  top/bottom look like similar shades of blue.   Love your photography. 
 Minnis Alsport- too light?  
 I'd stick with the navy.  That's more of a wedding tie.
 I cant answer your question but I do know that the LL Mistral drapes wonderfully Hope Tchoy doesn't me quoting him  [[SPOILER]]
 Minnis worsted Alsport-   HFW seems to have added quite a few to the selection online. e.g.